Looks like a little shoe throwing won’t stop Cardi B’s money.
Tom Ford recently announced the latest lipstick shade in his Lips & Boys Collection and it is a cobalt blue shade called “Cardi.” The $36 lipstick, which is made for risk-takers and bold beauty lovers, was unveiled with the rest of the collection backstage at Ford’s spring 2018 runway show during New York Fashion Week a few days ago. It just released last night and is already sold out!
Cardi B took to Instagram to share her excitement, hinting at more to come.
- Mommy And Me: Nicki Minaj And ‘Papa Bear’ Wear Coordinating Sweatsuits In Adorable Instagram Photo
- Tia Mowry-Hardrict Goes Blonde Again And We’re Loving It!
- 13 Hospitalized After Mass Shooting On Austin’s Sixth Street
- Federal Judge Pauses Historic Funding For Black Farmers Because White Farmers Think It’s Racist
- Amid Calls To Defund Police, Law Enforcement Grapples With Low Recruitment Rates After George Floyd’s Death
Cardi B’s Tom Ford Lipstick Sells Out In Less Than 24 Hours was originally published on boomphilly.com