According to a TMZ report, Mac Miller, the Pittsburgh rapper known for albums such as Swimming and The Divine Feminine has died of an overdose.
Miller was 26.
He was found dead by law enforcement officials who arrived to his San Fernando Valley home. Miller had been vocal about his substance abuse issues in the past, as former girlfriend Ariana Grande attributed it as the reason why the two split after a two-year relationship.
One of the more unique characters in music, Miller’s music evolved as he did, growing from frat boy teen rap with records such as “Donald Trump” to a mature, funk sound on his latest albums.
More on this story as it develops.
- Watch Trina Put Woman In Place At Wal-Mart For Using A Racial Slur [VIDEO]
- Lecrae On Kanye West’s ‘Jesus Is King’ Album: “Even If He’s Insincere, The Gospel Message Is Very Clear And Evident” [VIDEO]
- Detroit Lions Wide Receiver Dead at 38
- OutKast Among The Nominees For The 2020 Songwriters Hall Of Fame
- Judge Greg Mathis Donates 50,000 Bottles Of Water To Flint Schools
- Roommate, Boyfriend Charged With Murder In Alexis Crawford Death
- Queen Of Hip Hop Soul Mary J. Blige To Release Box Set ‘HERstory Vol. 1’
- Travis Scott Brings Out Christian Rapper At Astroworld Festival [VIDEO]
- Father Of Atatiana Jefferson Dies Of A Heart Attack
- LeBron James To Create Transitional Housing For Underprivileged Families
Report: Mac Miller Dead Of Apparent Overdose At 26 was originally published on theboxhouston.com