According to a TMZ report, Mac Miller, the Pittsburgh rapper known for albums such as Swimming and The Divine Feminine has died of an overdose.
Miller was 26.
He was found dead by law enforcement officials who arrived to his San Fernando Valley home. Miller had been vocal about his substance abuse issues in the past, as former girlfriend Ariana Grande attributed it as the reason why the two split after a two-year relationship.
One of the more unique characters in music, Miller’s music evolved as he did, growing from frat boy teen rap with records such as “Donald Trump” to a mature, funk sound on his latest albums.
More on this story as it develops.
- Check Out The Picture That Helped Launch Cynthia Bailey’s Modeling Career
- 88-Year-Old Woman Punched Outside Of Houston Grocery Store [VIDEO]
- Dionne Warwick’s Beyonce/Icon Comments Spark Controversy
- News Roundup: Harvey Weinstein Reaches $44 Million Settlement with Accusers, PUMA to Drop More Nipsey Hussle Collabs, & More
- Pamela Turner Is Buried While Texas Cop Who Killed Her Is Already Back At Work
- 3 Tips For Starting A Business, As Told By Tierra Kavanaugh Wayne [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Free Smoke: Drake Responds To Critics For His ‘Disrespectful’ Courtside Antics
- Teairra Marí Hands Over Bank Records To 50 Cent, He Responds On Instagram
- Texas Pastor Has Message For Cohabiting Couples: Move Out Or Get Married
- Florida Mom And Test Administrator Mysteriously Vanishes During Finals Week
Report: Mac Miller Dead Of Apparent Overdose At 26 was originally published on theboxhouston.com