According to a TMZ report, Mac Miller, the Pittsburgh rapper known for albums such as Swimming and The Divine Feminine has died of an overdose.
Miller was 26.
He was found dead by law enforcement officials who arrived to his San Fernando Valley home. Miller had been vocal about his substance abuse issues in the past, as former girlfriend Ariana Grande attributed it as the reason why the two split after a two-year relationship.
One of the more unique characters in music, Miller’s music evolved as he did, growing from frat boy teen rap with records such as “Donald Trump” to a mature, funk sound on his latest albums.
More on this story as it develops.
- Swae Lee’s Boo Tried To Come For Ming Lee Simmons Over Her Man But Got Destroyed By Teenage Aoki Simmons (And Twitter)
- R. Kelly in Solitary Confinement, Fears for Life Behind Bars
- Jada Pinkett-Smith Flaunts Banging Body on IG & We’re ‘Green’ With Envy
- Earth, Wind & Fire, ‘Sesame Street’ Among 2019 Kennedy Center Honorees
- Report: Keke Palmer Being Considered For Permanent Position on Good Morning America
- Eddie Murphy Says Sammy Davis Jr. Revealed He Worshipped The Devil
- The Power of Twitter: Meek Mill Connects With Viral Producer, DJ Track Addict, Shares Snippet Of Song
- WHY? Man Uses Bare Feet To Operate On-Flight Video Screen [VIDEO]
- Morehouse Employee Placed On Leave After Several Students Allege Sexual Misconduct
- Spike Lee’s ‘She’s Gotta Have It’ Series Canceled By Netflix After 2 Seasons
Report: Mac Miller Dead Of Apparent Overdose At 26 was originally published on theboxhouston.com