According to a TMZ report, Mac Miller, the Pittsburgh rapper known for albums such as Swimming and The Divine Feminine has died of an overdose.
Miller was 26.
He was found dead by law enforcement officials who arrived to his San Fernando Valley home. Miller had been vocal about his substance abuse issues in the past, as former girlfriend Ariana Grande attributed it as the reason why the two split after a two-year relationship.
One of the more unique characters in music, Miller’s music evolved as he did, growing from frat boy teen rap with records such as “Donald Trump” to a mature, funk sound on his latest albums.
More on this story as it develops.
- Discovery+ Greenlights 50 Cent’s ‘Confessions Of A Crime Queen’ Drama Series
- Hot Spot: Jaleel White Says The Cast Of ‘Family Matters’ Did Not Welcome Him On TV One’s Uncensored [WATCH]
- Pregnant Woman Gives Birth On A Flight To Honolulu Unknowingly
- Kandi Burruss Talks Bedroom Preferences, Says She Has ‘No Interest’ In A Threesome With Two Men
- Drake’s Son Adonis Left In Awe By LeBron James’ Game
- Washington Wizards Make Bold Statement With New Team Photo
- Playing In Our Faces: White Atlanta Cop That Killed Rayshard Brooks Reinstated
- Supreme Court Weighs Reducing Crack Cocaine Sentences
- Boston George, Drug Runner Whose Life Inspired Movie ‘Blow,’ Dies At 78
- Vanessa Bryant’s Mambacita Clothing Line Honoring Gigi Bryant Sells Out In A Day
Report: Mac Miller Dead Of Apparent Overdose At 26 was originally published on theboxhouston.com