According to a TMZ report, Mac Miller, the Pittsburgh rapper known for albums such as Swimming and The Divine Feminine has died of an overdose.
Miller was 26.
He was found dead by law enforcement officials who arrived to his San Fernando Valley home. Miller had been vocal about his substance abuse issues in the past, as former girlfriend Ariana Grande attributed it as the reason why the two split after a two-year relationship.
One of the more unique characters in music, Miller’s music evolved as he did, growing from frat boy teen rap with records such as “Donald Trump” to a mature, funk sound on his latest albums.
More on this story as it develops.
- Chris Rock, Jamie Foxx, Babyface, Russell Simmons & More To Honor Andre Harrell In Tribute Special
- Two Members Of 112 Not Participating In Verzuz Battle Against Jagged Edge
- NBA Legend & Hoyas Head Coach Patrick Ewing Tests Positive with COVID-19
- Are Issa and Lawrence Getting Back Together? Jay Ellis Talks New Movie, Directing, and Insecure
- Here We Go Again: Volkswagen Apologizes For Insanely Racist Ad
- Drake Meant No Disrespect By Calling Kylie Jenner A Side Piece On Leaked Track
- Megan Thee Stallion Gets Animated For Visuals To “Savage”
- Joey Bada$$ Teams With Fund For Public Schools To Help Homeless Children During COVID-19 Pandemic
- Kandi Burruss Talks Winning ‘The Masked Singer’ [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Denzel’s Son Hands Out Fades In Latest Trailer To Christopher Nolan’s Sci-Fi Thriller ‘TENET’ [Video]
Report: Mac Miller Dead Of Apparent Overdose At 26 was originally published on theboxhouston.com