Tisha Campbell-Martin and husband Duane Martin are in the middle of a bitter divorce and now it’s coming down to the money. The former Martin actress is demanding spousal support and says Martin can pay considering his shirt collection alone is worth $750,000.
Tisha filed new legal docs, obtained by TMZ, and puts Duane Martin on blast for his wardrobe. In particular, she say he has more than 500 shirts that cost $1,500 a piece … totaling a whopping $750k! Tisha says she knows this because Duane made a video bragging about it.
In docs, Tisha says she has $1.5 million in assets but right now doesn’t have a steady source of income, and that’s why she’s asking for spousal support. She says her monthly expenses total at least $33k per month, and estimates Duane makes around $62k per month.
The outlet adds that in breaking the original story, Campbell-Martin has accused Martin of allegedly hiding his assets.
- Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin Says He Recommended Syria Airstrike: ‘We Know What We Hit’
- QAnon Shaman Says Trump Pardoning Lil Wayne Made Him Question Loyalty
- 8 Legendary Black Hollywood Beauties Who Broke The Mold
- New York Times Internal Report Admits Its Coverage Has Been Rooted In White Perspectives
- The Beauty Of Little Africa: The History of Black Wall Street
- Rep. Al Green Blasts Republicans Voting Against ‘Equality’ For LGBTQ: ‘Have You No Shame?’
- Eddie Murphy Details His Iconic Basketball Match Against Prince
- Lizzo’s Extra Long Braid And Gold Fronts Are The Mood All 2021
- Rep. Maxine Waters Honoring ‘The Audacity’ Of Megan The Stallion’s Single ‘WAP’
- Rest In Power Haroun Wakil: Atlanta Activist Who Promoted Community Policing Dies
Tisha Campbell Says Ex Duane Martin Has $750K Shirt Collection, Demanding Spousal Support was originally published on hiphopwired.com