Ty, real name Tyrone William Griffin was booked on charges of alleged cocaine and marijuana possession.
Officers claim that they smelled the weed from Ty’s vehicle and a search of the car turned up marijuana as well as cocaine. The “Beach House” singer will be charged on counts of possessing less than an ounce of marijuana and possession of cocaine.
He’ll be booked in the Fulton County Jail once the charges are finalized. The other six individuals who were in the vehicle were released without charges.
- Common, Jennifer Hudson & More Honor Kobe Bryant During NBA All-Star Game
- ‘Queen of Katwe’ Actress, Nikita Pearl Waligwa, Dies At Age 15
- NeNe Still Refuses To Own Why Her Friendship With Cynthia Fell Apart
- R. Kelly Hit With New Sexual Assault Charges, New Underaged Victim Added
- Wendy Williams Says Sorry To LGBTQ Community For Saying Men Shouldn’t Wear Skirts & Heels
- Girl Power: Meet The Women Who Are Pushing For Criminal Justice Reform in America
- Kandi Burruss’ Old Lady Gang East Point Restaurant Site Of Shooting
- Gayle King Accepts Snoop’s Apology, “I Understand the Raw Emotions Caused by This Tragic Loss”
- Tearz: Men Claiming To Be Wu-Tang Clan Finessed Hotels Out Of $100K
- Couple Claims Choosing Sides In Cardi B & Nicki Minaj Beef Led To Divorce Court
Ty Dolla $ign Arrested In ATL on Cocaine, Marijuana Charges was originally published on theboxhouston.com