Stanis confirmed that a Good Times reboot is coming soon! It was a big deal because “it was our show,” it was “the first black family show.” The Reboot will feature the original cast. Esther Rolle, who played Florida Evans, passed away in 1998 so they will do the show without Florida. “She will not be replaced,” said Stanis.
Stanis also gave an update on her personal life. “Thelma got a husband and two children,” joked Tom. She actually does, her daughters are 23 and 30, she also has a three-year-old grand daughter.
READ MORE STORIES ON BLACKAMERICAWEB.COM:
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER:
- Nicki Minaj Shoots Her Shot At Michael B. Jordan
- Ray J’s Heading To College
- Juelz Santana Displays His Teeth After Being Clowned Into Toothless Oblivion
- Michelle Obama’s Elle Cover And Editorial Is A Win For Women In Fashion [PHOTOS]
- Marvel Creator Stan Lee Dies At 95
- Jaden Smith Reveals Fellow Rapper Tyler The Creator Is His “Mother F*cking Boyfriend” [VIDEO]
- Towanda Braxton Drops $450k on Georgia Mansion Following Divorce
- ‘RHOAS11’ Recap: There’s No Shade In Miami
- Florida Gov. Rick Scott Files Lawsuit To Block Votes From Being Counted
- Red Flag? Michelle Williams’ Fiancé Chad Goes Low During Discussion About Race, Brings Up Michelle’s Struggles With Mental Health
Bern Nadette Stanis Says There Will Be A ‘Good Times’ Reboot [Video] was originally published on blackamericaweb.com