Stanis confirmed that a Good Times reboot is coming soon! It was a big deal because “it was our show,” it was “the first black family show.” The Reboot will feature the original cast. Esther Rolle, who played Florida Evans, passed away in 1998 so they will do the show without Florida. “She will not be replaced,” said Stanis.
Stanis also gave an update on her personal life. “Thelma got a husband and two children,” joked Tom. She actually does, her daughters are 23 and 30, she also has a three-year-old grand daughter.
READ MORE STORIES ON BLACKAMERICAWEB.COM:
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER:
- Brian McKnight Responds To His Children’s Claims That He Abandoned Them
- LeToya Luckett Says Getting Kicked Out Of Destiny’s Child Pushed Her Closer To God
- NJ Woman Torches Man’s House After He Stood Her Up For Late-Night Sex
- NeNe Leakes Reveals She Experienced Depression And Took Medication While Caring For Gregg Leakes
- Prosecutors Have Found A Decade’s Worth Of Evidence Against R. Kelly
- NYPD Finally Fires Daniel Pantaleo, Officer Who Killed Eric Garner In Chokehold
- Michigan Couple Finds KKK Memorabilia While Touring A Police Officer’s Home
- HBO Accuses Michael Jackson’s Estate Of Violating Their First Amendment Rights With Lawsuit
- A Cancer Research Fund Has Been Launched In Honor Of Aretha Franklin
- Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson Weds Girlfriend Lauren Hashian In Hawaii [PHOTO]
Bern Nadette Stanis Says There Will Be A ‘Good Times’ Reboot [Video] was originally published on blackamericaweb.com