Stanis confirmed that a Good Times reboot is coming soon! It was a big deal because “it was our show,” it was “the first black family show.” The Reboot will feature the original cast. Esther Rolle, who played Florida Evans, passed away in 1998 so they will do the show without Florida. “She will not be replaced,” said Stanis.
Stanis also gave an update on her personal life. “Thelma got a husband and two children,” joked Tom. She actually does, her daughters are 23 and 30, she also has a three-year-old grand daughter.
READ MORE STORIES ON BLACKAMERICAWEB.COM:
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER:
- Gary’s Tea: Brat Loves Judy! Da Brat Announces Her Official Wedding Date With Jesseca ‘Judy’ Dupart [WATCH]
- EXCLUSIVE: This Is What Rev Al Sharpton Found Out About The Haiti Migrants At The Texas Border
- The Hot Girl Coach Is Here: Megan Thee Stallion & Her Knees Star In Nike’s Latest “Play New” Campaign
- Biden Administration Seeks Contract For Guantánamo Bay Migrant Detention Facility, Says Haitians At Texas Border Won’t Be Sent There
- Jeannie Mai’s Ex-Husband Calls Her ‘Trash’ Amid News Of Her Baby Announcement
- A Trial Date For Nipsey Hussle’s Alleged Murderer Has Finally Been Set
- Birdman Explains Why He Used To Kiss Lil Wayne On The Lips [Video]
- In His Dreams: R. Kelly’s Trial Defense Compares Him To MLK During Closing Arguments
- Jelani Day Found Dead After Missing Grad Student’s Disappearance Received Little Media Attention
- New Blessings: Kash Doll Reveals She’s Pregnant Ahead Of ‘BMF’ Premiere
Bern Nadette Stanis Says There Will Be A ‘Good Times’ Reboot [Video] was originally published on blackamericaweb.com