Stanis confirmed that a Good Times reboot is coming soon! It was a big deal because “it was our show,” it was “the first black family show.” The Reboot will feature the original cast. Esther Rolle, who played Florida Evans, passed away in 1998 so they will do the show without Florida. “She will not be replaced,” said Stanis.
Stanis also gave an update on her personal life. “Thelma got a husband and two children,” joked Tom. She actually does, her daughters are 23 and 30, she also has a three-year-old grand daughter.
READ MORE STORIES ON BLACKAMERICAWEB.COM:
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER:
- Gary’s Tea: Meghan Markle Has $200,000 Baby Shower, Wendy Williams Returns Date Announced & More
- Gunna Shares The Importance of Drip & How It Was Shooting For His Album Cover
- T.I.’s Sister, Precious Harris, Dead at 66
- R. Kelly Charged With 10 Counts Of Aggravated Criminal Sexual Abuse
- Girl Scout Sells More Cookies By Putting A Shirtless Picture Of Jason Momoa On Box [PHOTO]
- Man Tragically Killed After Porta Potty Catches On Fire Outside Of Baltimore Ravens Stadium [PHOTOS]
- New England Patriots Owner Robert Kraft Wanted In Florida Prostitution Sting
- Jussie Smollett Suspended From Empire
- Police Officer Involved In Shooting Of California Rapper Asleep In His Car Also Shot Father Of Two Last Year
- LeBron James’ ‘Space Jam 2’ Set For 2021 Release
Bern Nadette Stanis Says There Will Be A ‘Good Times’ Reboot [Video] was originally published on blackamericaweb.com