Getting a nice manicure and pedicure can always be relaxing. The best sometimes is picking out not only the color for your nails, but possibly adding some additional artwork for flair. Recently while on Instagram and Twitter, I spotted nail art that I never thought I would see in life.
The first one was of live ants crawling inside of a acrylic nail set. These ants were crawling around inside the nail, but they were trapped with nowhere to go. According to The Inside, Russian nail salon Nail Sunny posted the video and now people are outraged. Some are calling what they are doing cruel and PETA mentioned that it’s disturbing.
On Instagram, Nail Sunny spoke about how no animals were harmed and showed in another post the ants being released. Another woman decided to show her love for Hennessy by molding a mini bottle of Hennessy White on her nail. The bottle is filled with actual liquor and her nail colors are flashy with a gold tint to match. Next time you go to your nail salon are you asking for these designs?
- Rickey Smiley Sits Down With Syleena Johnson & Quad Webb-Lunceford Of “Sister Circle” On The Next Episode of “Rickey Smiley For Real” [VIDEO]
- How Stacey Abrams Is Taking A Stand To Make Sure Voter Suppression Never Happens Again [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Gary’s Tea: Neighbor Calls The Police On Black Man Singing Jay-Z Lyrics, The First Aunt Viv Lands Role On “General Hospital” & More
- What’s Next For Stacey Abrams And Andrew Gillum? Fallen Candidates Hint At Political Futures
- Unbelievable: Police Were Called After A Black Man Quoted This Classic Jay-Z Song
- Justine Skye Hints That Sheck Wes Allegedly Abused Her
- Kendrick Johnson: Third Autopsy Claims Foul Play In Gym Mat Death Of Georgia Teen
- Pastor Under Fire For Rebuking Male Member That Came Dressed As A Woman To Church [VIDEO]
- 7 Unwritten Rules Of A Black Family Thanksgiving
- Diddy On Kim Porter’s Death: ‘I’ve Been Trying To Wake Up Out Of This Nightmare’