Getting a nice manicure and pedicure can always be relaxing. The best sometimes is picking out not only the color for your nails, but possibly adding some additional artwork for flair. Recently while on Instagram and Twitter, I spotted nail art that I never thought I would see in life.
The first one was of live ants crawling inside of a acrylic nail set. These ants were crawling around inside the nail, but they were trapped with nowhere to go. According to The Inside, Russian nail salon Nail Sunny posted the video and now people are outraged. Some are calling what they are doing cruel and PETA mentioned that it’s disturbing.
On Instagram, Nail Sunny spoke about how no animals were harmed and showed in another post the ants being released. Another woman decided to show her love for Hennessy by molding a mini bottle of Hennessy White on her nail. The bottle is filled with actual liquor and her nail colors are flashy with a gold tint to match. Next time you go to your nail salon are you asking for these designs?
- Independent Autopsy Of George Floyd Finds His Death Was A Homicide, Brother Calls For Peace In Protests
- LL Cool J Drops #BlackLivesMatter-Inspired Freestlye After Headass Biracial Tweet
- Former Indiana University Football Player Chris Beaty Killed In Downtown Indianapolis Shooting
- Tamika Mallory Shares Her Views On The Protests For George Floyd [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Michael Jordan Releases Statement Regarding George Floyd And Civil Uprising In America
- Beyonce’ Speaks Out And Demands Justice For George Floyd [WATCH]
- Faith Evans Arrested In Alleged Domestic Abuse Against Spouse Stevie J
- The Wife Of Minneapolis Officer Derek Chauvin, Who Is Accused Of Killing Of George Floyd, Has Filed For Divorce
- ‘Insecure’ Actor And Houstonian Kendrick Sampson Hit By Rubber Bullets In Los Angeles During George Floyd Protest
- JAY-Z Called Minnesota Governor To Demand Justice For George Floyd