Countess Vaughn from “The Parkers” and “Moesha” is making headlines after she claims her boyfriend threw bleach in her face. She spoke about how he has been abusive for years and the judge granted her a protection order. Countess also claims that as she was moving up in her career he felt insecure. We will keep her in our prayers.
It looks like the Lakers are a bit upset with Paul George. He was supposed to take a meeting with the team and Magic Johnson, but has decided to stay with OKC. NBA fans get ready because new rules are coming to the game.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Tami Ever After: Tami Roman Lands ‘Basketball Wives’ Spinoff Show
- Apollo Nida Rearrested Just 9 Days After Release From Federal Prison
- Jada Pinkett Smith To Receive “Trailblazer” Honor At MTV Movie & TV Awards
- Serena Williams Drops History Lesson While Braiding Her Daughter Olympia’s Hair
- Kevin Durant Confirms Ruptured Achilles With Post-Surgery Photo
- Karrueche Gets Candid On What It Took To Escape Her Past And Become An Actress
- Mary J. Blige To Receive Lifetime Achievement Award Honor At 2019 BET Awards
- Social Media Users Think There Is A Serial Killer In The Dominican Republic
- Good Burger Pop-Up Restaurant to Open This Summer
- Sasha Obama Graduates High School [PHOTOS]