Countess Vaughn from “The Parkers” and “Moesha” is making headlines after she claims her boyfriend threw bleach in her face. She spoke about how he has been abusive for years and the judge granted her a protection order. Countess also claims that as she was moving up in her career he felt insecure. We will keep her in our prayers.
It looks like the Lakers are a bit upset with Paul George. He was supposed to take a meeting with the team and Magic Johnson, but has decided to stay with OKC. NBA fans get ready because new rules are coming to the game.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Gary’s Tea: Tariq From ‘Power’ Has Received Over 300 Death Threats In Real Life [VIDEO]
- Unsung R&B Cruise Performer Teddy Riley Shares Fun Advice For People Aboard Ship [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Woman Arrested In Minneapolis Realtor Murder; Another Suspect Sought
- Speak Yo Truth! Keke Palmer Opens Up About Struggling With Adult Acne
- News You Can’t Use With Special K: What Do Politicians Have In Common With Gary With Da Tea? [VIDEO]
- Eva’s Corner: At What Age Should Parents Kick Their Children Out Of The House? [VIDEO]
- Black Tony’s Selling Tickets To Rickey Smiley’s Unsung R&B Cruise [VIDEO]
- Parent Helped Attack ‘Love & Hip Hop’ Star’s Daughter In High School Bathroom [Video]
- Juice WRLD’s Cause Of Death Revealed
- Former Mississippi State Wide Receiver De’Runnya Wilson Killed