Wiz Khalifa and supermodel Winnie Harlow have been kickin’ it together for quite some time now. Even though just last month Wiz told The Breakfast Club that she was just his “homegirl,” it seems like the Rolling Papers rapper’s had a change of heart.
PageSix is reporting that at a recent performance in Atlanta, Khalifa was spotted rocking a gold nameplate piece around his neck that spelled out “Winnie.” Word? Can’t say she the homie anymore, homie. Once you wear someone’s nameplate around your neck you’re officially claimed. Especially if that someone is in the crowd watching you do your thing like Winnie Harlow was doing at the time.
It’s about time these two made it official even though they haven’t really made it official. We wonder what made Wiz Khalifa finally upgrade Winnie’s status from “homegirl” to “nameplate on the chest.”
You have to love how millionaires claim each other with gold jewelry and pieces. Us regular folk just change our relationship status on social media and hope that special someone does the same ASAP.
Photo: Getty/Prince Williams
- Rock T’s HBCU You Know Spotlight: Harris Stowe State University [WATCH]
- Chef Bourdeaux’s Lasagna Cupcake Recipe [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Church Announcements With Bernice Jenkins: No Thanksgiving Dinner At Church This Year [WATCH]
- #EndSARS Peaceful Nigerian Protestors Say Officials Opened Fire On Them
- Breonna Taylor Grand Juror Breaks Silence, Suggests Daniel Cameron Lied
- Naomi Campbell Examines Racism Via ‘Vouge’ Cover Story
- Ice Cube Responds After Eric Trump Shares Manipulated Photo Of Him And 50 Cent Wearing ‘Trump 2020’ Hats
- Voter Intimidation: Photo Shows Uniformed Cop Wearing Pro-Trump Mask At Miami Polling Place
- CeCe Winans’ Daughter Expecting Baby Boy [PHOTOS]
- News You Can’t Use: Where To Find A Good Woman If You’re Over 40 [WATCH]
Wiz Khalifa Rocks A Gold Piece With Winnie Harlow’s Name was originally published on hiphopwired.com