Politics is a major discussion as election season approaches. The founder of Hip Hop Union, Jineea Butler wants two rappers to put their name on the ballot. She’s looking to Busta Rhymes and LL Cool J to run for governor of NYC, but that might be an issue.
LL Cool J was raised in Queens and currently lives in LA because of his television show. Headkrack believes that Busta Rhymes would win every debate because he would just yell through it. We will see what will happen with that, but at this point we just want people to go out and vote for the candidate that will serve our communities best.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Bone Thugs-N-Harmony Go “Boneless” With Name Change
- Tiffany Boone Speaks On Jason Mitchell Drama, Uncomfortable Work Environment
- KiKi Says She Hates These Things About Girls Trips: “The Girl Constantly Texting Her Man” [VIDEO]
- Ellen Surprises Amazing Black DC Teacher Who Pampers His Students [VIDEO]
- Boris Kodjoe Subtly Reads T.I. on Making Good Decisions For a Successful Marriage
- Esther Scott, ‘Birth Of A Nation’, ‘Boyz N The Hood’ Actress, Dead At Age 66 Of Heart Attack
- Body Of Missing Fort Valley State Student Anitra Gunn Found
- Report: New York Rapper Pop Smoke Shot & Killed In Home Invasion
- BRUH: Man Kidnaps Woman, Forces Her To Watch ‘Roots’ To Better Understand Racism
- Mattel Releases New Doll In Honor Of First-Ever Black Barbie’s 40th Anniversary