Politics is a major discussion as election season approaches. The founder of Hip Hop Union, Jineea Butler wants two rappers to put their name on the ballot. She’s looking to Busta Rhymes and LL Cool J to run for governor of NYC, but that might be an issue.
LL Cool J was raised in Queens and currently lives in LA because of his television show. Headkrack believes that Busta Rhymes would win every debate because he would just yell through it. We will see what will happen with that, but at this point we just want people to go out and vote for the candidate that will serve our communities best.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Nicki Minaj Shoots Her Shot At Michael B. Jordan
- Ray J’s Heading To College
- Juelz Santana Displays His Teeth After Being Clowned Into Toothless Oblivion
- Michelle Obama’s Elle Cover And Editorial Is A Win For Women In Fashion [PHOTOS]
- Marvel Creator Stan Lee Dies At 95
- Jaden Smith Reveals Fellow Rapper Tyler The Creator Is His “Mother F*cking Boyfriend” [VIDEO]
- Towanda Braxton Drops $450k on Georgia Mansion Following Divorce
- ‘RHOAS11’ Recap: There’s No Shade In Miami
- Florida Gov. Rick Scott Files Lawsuit To Block Votes From Being Counted
- Red Flag? Michelle Williams’ Fiancé Chad Goes Low During Discussion About Race, Brings Up Michelle’s Struggles With Mental Health