Newlyweds Faith Evans & Stevie J are reportedly already talking babies!
According to TMZ, when asked if they have any plans to try and expand their family Evans said, “I’m pretty fertile, he is too! He ain’t shootin’ blanks!” Stevie J has at least six children and Faith has four.
“There was always a love there, but I never saw him in a romantic way, he knows that’s true,” Faith explained of their dynamic, reports TMZ. However, Stevie J shared that their first kiss happened in the studio and he knew she was something special.
- Bodies Of Two Children Discovered During Traffic Stop In Maryland
- Ashanti Shows Off Her Chiseled Abs In A Teeny Tiny Blue Bikini
- ‘Simone Biles Jokes’: SNL’s Michael Che Dragged For Allegedly Mocking Gymnast In Deleted Instagram Stories
- Hot Girl Summer Over?: Woman Arrested For Playing “WAP” Too Loud At Public Pool
- Minnesota White Man Stalks Interracial Couple Then Rams A Stolen SUV Into Their Home
Faith Evans & Stevie J Explain How Their Marriage Came Together And Drop Baby News [VIDEO] was originally published on blackamericaweb.com