Roy Wood Jr. messed with the wrong man today. He called a man and accused him of having a fight with a naked man when he was trying to turn his gas off. The man on the phone immediately cursed him out and told him to call his supervisor.
Roy called him back and told the man he was trying to save his job by hearing his side of the story. The guy on the phone said he’s probably a b**** and is the man that came out the house with the g-string on. Roy told him he was coming to kick his ass and the man said he’s ready. When the guy found out it was a prank, his response was hilarious.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Wendy Williams Hospitalized For Psychiatric Evaluation While Also Battling COVID
- T.I. & Tiny Avoid Sexual Assault Charges Due To Statute Of Limitations
- Hot Spot: Should Lil Mo Forgive Fat Joe For Calling Her A Dusty B**ch Who Lives In A Crackhouse?
- Gary’s Tea: Gabrielle Union Finally Opens Up About Dwyane Wade’s “Break Baby” [WATCH]
- New York State To Ban All Gasoline Operated Cars By 2035
- Kyrie Irving’s Cryptic Tweet About Taking Masks Off Has Twitter Confused
- ‘The Proud Family’ Revival To Star Lizzo, A Boogie, Lil Nas X And More
- Actor Jeremy Pope Dedicated His Met Gala Outfit To Slave Attire In The Cotton Fields
- Nas Graces ‘Ebony’ Magazine October 2021
- The Undressing Room Presented By Macy’s” Episode 33 ‘Dating “Regular” Guys’