Roy Wood Jr. messed with the wrong man today. He called a man and accused him of having a fight with a naked man when he was trying to turn his gas off. The man on the phone immediately cursed him out and told him to call his supervisor.
Roy called him back and told the man he was trying to save his job by hearing his side of the story. The guy on the phone said he’s probably a b**** and is the man that came out the house with the g-string on. Roy told him he was coming to kick his ass and the man said he’s ready. When the guy found out it was a prank, his response was hilarious.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Future Ordered To Take DNA Test To Determine Paternity Of Eliza Reign’s Daughter
- Jay-Z, Yo Gotti Launch 2nd Lawsuit Against Mississippi Prison
- H.E.R Launching Her Own Sunglasses Collection
- DJ Kool Herc & Sister Cindy “The First Lady Of Hip-Hop” Look To Open Hip-Hop Museum In Jamaica
- eBay Not Allowing Any Items From Kobe & Gianna Bryant’s Memorial Service To Be Sold On Its Site
- Hip-Politics: Do You Remember When These Rappers Ran For Office?
- The Fenty Effect? Lane Bryant Adds Much Needed Melanin To Their Mannequins
- ‘The Wire’ Honored With ‘Classic TV’ Award By American Black Film Festival
- Eva’s Corner: Should The Size Of The Ring Matter?!
- Gary’s Tea: Nick Cannon & Tamron Hall Were Almost An Item? [VIDEO]