Roy Wood Jr. messed with the wrong man today. He called a man and accused him of having a fight with a naked man when he was trying to turn his gas off. The man on the phone immediately cursed him out and told him to call his supervisor.
Roy called him back and told the man he was trying to save his job by hearing his side of the story. The guy on the phone said he’s probably a b**** and is the man that came out the house with the g-string on. Roy told him he was coming to kick his ass and the man said he’s ready. When the guy found out it was a prank, his response was hilarious.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Front Page News: QAnon Conspiracy Theory Suspected To Breach Capitol Hill [WATCH]
- Robin Thicke Talks New Single, “Look Easy” & How Loss Inspired His Latest Album [WATCH]
- Kenya Moore Gets Emotional When Talking About The Love Songs From Marc Daly
- LisaRaye Said This About Draya Michele Or Joseline Hernandez Reviving Her Role In The Player’s Club [WATCH]
- Mathew Knowles Calls Fans “Idiots” For Comparing Chloe Bailey To Beyoncé
- Drake To Release “Scary Hours” Ahead Of ‘Certified Lover Boy’
- The Undressing Room Presented By Macy’s “Black Girl Magic!”
- Hold Up I’m Just Warmin’ Up: Square Gains Majority Stake In TIDAL For $297 Million
- Michael B. Jordan Is On A Quest For Revenge In First Trailer For Amazon Studios’ “Tom Clancy’s Without Remorse”
- Bun B Keeps It Very Trill, Calls Governor Greg Abbott’s Decision To Fully Open Texas “Batsh*t Crazy”