Pop singer and actress Demi Lovato has been rushed to the hospital after reportedly suffering a heroin overdose.
Apparently, Lovato had recently fallen off the wagon.
Our sources say Demi was transported from a home in the Hollywood Hills just before noon Tuesday, and is currently being treated. We do not know her condition.
Demi has fought substance abuse for years … at one point she lived in a sober living home after getting released from a treatment center. She had been 6 years sober from alcohol, cocaine and Oxycontin.
Last month she released a song called “Sober” where she revealed she had fallen off the wagon.
That heroin is no joke.
Get well soon. Plenty of stars and peers are offering their support on social media.
- Kym Whitley Says She & Mo’Nique Are Still Friends Despite Situation With Gerald Levert [WATCH]
- Gary’s Tea: Porsha Williams Is OUT! The New RHOA Cast Is Revealed + Kym Whitley Talks Marlon Wayans
- Video Shows NY Restaurant Deny Service To Family Claiming Religious Vaccine Exemptions
- Another Day, Another Remake: A Reimagining Of ‘The Bodyguard’ Is Underway At Warner Bros
- After Sabotaging Breonna Taylor Case, Daniel Cameron Wants Kentucky To Be ‘National Model For Search Warrants’
Demi Lovato Suffers Heroin Overdose, Rushed To Hospital was originally published on hiphopwired.com