Offset got arrested riding all types of dirty, allegedly. However, the Migos rapper’s lawyer is asserting that his client is being targeted by law enforcement.
Attorney Drew Findling tells TMZ … his client broke NO LAWS, and cops used a lane change as a thinly veiled excuse to try and take the rapper down.
Findling, who also reps Gucci Mane, Katt Williams and Trippie Redd, tells us, “It’s a common theme. We’re talking about a young, African-American man driving a shiny, beautiful luxury car and clad in designer clothes and watches and jewelry.”
Findling goes on … “Unfortunately people in his genre become a target for law enforcement who think that lifestyle is connected to some illegal activity … and that is a sad statement.”
We certainly don’t think Offset is a menace to society. But make sure youre on point if you’re a felon and in a car with someone with a firearm.
If his assistant was indeed licensed, then his lawyer has a very valid point.
However, getting (allegedly) bagged with the weed? With a newborn at home, the stakes are higher. Ya gotta do better, bruh.
- Hot Spot: Nicki Minaj Finally Speaks Out About Kenneth Petty’s Sexual Assault Case [WATCH]
- Talk It Out Tuesday: Counselor Spring Explains How Our Emotions Affect Our Core Beliefs [WATCH]
- You Care: Bow Wow Threatens To Leave The Millennium Tour
- Falynn Pina Engaged To Her Boo Jaylan Banks After ‘Real Housewives Of Atlanta’ Scandal
- Anti-Vaxxers Are Using Colin Powell’s Death To Justify False Claims About The Vaccine
Offset’s Lawyer Says Rapper Is Being Targeted By Cops was originally published on hiphopwired.com