According to TMZ, law enforcement said that DeBarge got into an argument Friday night in the San Fernando Valley and chased a man out of a house. The tried to get away by running to an RV near by.
DeBarge was allegedly not deterred, and followed the man with a wrench, which he allegedly smashed into the RV’s windshield. That’s when the other guy called police, who arrested DeBarge for felony vandalism.
TMZ reports that DeBarge spent a night in jail before posting $20k bail.
- Chilli Faces Backlash After Correcting Fan Who Called Her Chocolate: ‘Without A Tan, I’m Caramel’
- Usher Reflects on Super Bowl Halftime Show and Future Biopic Plans
- Porsha Williams Divorcing Simon Guobadia After 15-Month Marriage
- Front Row Fabulous: Tracee Ellis Ross, Yara Shahidi, & More Sit Pretty At Prada
- J. Cole Teases Next Album With Teaser Verse On Social Media
Porsha Williams Divorcing Simon Guobadia After 15-Month Marriage
Authorities Respond To Reports Of Shooting at Joel Osteen's Lakewood Church
Prayers Up: Wendy Williams Diagnosed With Dementia, Primary Progressive Aphasia
Mo’Nique Offers An Apology To Oprah Winfrey And Tyler Perry
Our Favorite Super Bowl Memes, Moments, Music and Random MESS
Mo’Nique’s Feud With Son Sparks Debate On Family Fighting In Public
Monica Responds To Accusations Of Getting BBL Surgery After Viral Concert Footage Shows Her Curves.
Worst. Flight. Ever. : Delta Flight Forced To Turn Around After Maggots Fell From Overhead Bin