Yes you read that headline correctly. A man was poked up by someone with no hands in South Beach, Miami.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
According to police reports, a Florida native with no arms stabbed a man from Chicago who was visiting Miami. Jonathan Crenshaw apparently got into a dispute with a 22-year-old and stabbed him with twice with scissors. Crenshaw, a local personality known for painting with no arms, used his feet to do the crime.
Victim Cesar Coronado claims he simply asked him for some directions prior to the attack. Crenshaw had an entirely different version of the story saying he acted in self-defense when Coronado approached him and punched him in the head.
The homeless artist has a long history of run-ins with the law including battery against police officers. Coronado was admitted to a local medical facility for punctures to ironically his arms.
Crenshaw awaits trial while behind bars at Turner Guilford Knight Correctional Center .
- Gary’s Tea: Stevie J Opens Up About His Sex Life With Faith, K. Michelle Fan Pulls Out Subpoena On Her & More
- 2 Chainz Calls Out Nike After New Sneaker Is Released
- Tragic Video Shows Little Girl Doing Her Hair For Cheerleading Competition Before Home Exploded [VIDEO]
- Wendy Williams To Return To Her Talk Show After Long Break
- Jussie Smollett Turns Himself In Over Disorderly Conduct Charge [PHOTO]
Via Raw Story
Photo: Miami-Dade PD
Man With No Arms Stabs Tourist With Scissors [VIDEO] was originally published on hiphopwired.com