Some 60 professional a cappella gospel singers ushered in the spirit at a Chick-fil-A recently and went viral in the process.
According to AJC, the occasion went down in Nashville, Tennessee where singers were gathering for a weeklong Worship Leader Institute. Gospel singers from around the world gradually joined in a flash mob at Chick-fil-A where they sung Hezekiah Walker‘s “Every Praise.”
A clip of the performance was posted on Facebook by Chris Armstead and now it has over 8 million views. “I mean, I was shocked in the first couple of hours when it started to get hundreds of thousands,” Armstead said.
It seems something like this could only go down at a Chick-fil-A. In any other restaurant — say Wendy’s — folks might’ve just wanted to finish their Frosty in peace.
But Chick-fil-A is known for their pro-Christian beliefs. So if anyone had a problem, they would’ve had to take it up with the big one upstairs…and I’m not talking about the manager.
This isn’t the first time Armstead has recorded a flash mob at the restaurant either, but this is the first one that has gotten views in the millions.
Check out the show for yourself below!
- Black Girl Joy: Regina King Crashes Andra Day’s Interview After Historic Golden Globe Win
- Civil Rights Activist & Bill Clinton Adviser Vernon Jordan Has Died
- Netflix’s Biggie Doc Revists When His Mom Tossed His Crack In The Garbage Thinking It Was Mash Potatoes
- Iconic Reggae Vocalist Bunny Wailer Has Died
- What’s Trending?! Is It Too Soon To Lift Mask Mandates? [WATCH]
Chick-Fil-A Turns Into Church Thanks To Flash Mob [VIDEO] was originally published on globalgrind.com