Rickey Smiley went by Ms. Jannie’s house and she was looking real good with her new hairdo. She told Rickey she went to the beauty parlor and got it done. Rickey mentioned that her hair was laid and it had the perfect curls in it to go with that cut.
Ms. Jannie was cooking and Rickey was trying to leave, but she kept telling him to stay. They then began discussing a shrimp recipe with potatoes and Rickey told her to add Old Bay seasoning to that. Ms. Jannie mentioned to Rickey that she can’t use that kind of seasoning because she has acid reflux.
With the oven being on Rickey kept talking about how hot he was. Ms. Jannie and him started laughing about it as Rickey fanned himself with his hat. We can’t wait for Rickey to drop by her house again.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Former Bad Boy Rapper Black Rob Dead At 51
- Kelly Price Shares The Inspiration Behind Her Gospel Project + Details On American Soul [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Hot Spot: Should Black Panther Recast T’Challa To Continue His Legacy? [WATCH]
- Nina Parker Announces Her New Plus-Size Collection With Macy’s
- Nas Hits The Crypto Jackpot Thanks To Coinbase Investment, Celebrates Financial Win On Twitter
- ‘What Is Justice?’ Daunte Wright’s Family Demands Full ‘Accountability’ In Wake Of Kim Potter’s Arrest
- 74-Year-Old Grandmother Sues Oklahoma City Police, Says God ‘Spared’ Her Life After Cops Broke Her Arm
- Indianapolis Mass Shooting At FedEx Facility Leaves 8 Dead, Gunman Takes Own Life
- Pure Comedy: Corinne Foxx Shares Her Top Five Embarrassing Moments With Her Dad Jamie Foxx
- Michael Jordan Will Induct His ‘Little Brother’ Kobe Bryant Into The Basketball Hall of Fame