Andrea Kelly spoke out during an interview with “Inside Edition” and mentioned R. Kelly tied her up before bed one day. She cried a lot about it and Da Brat believes that nothing illegal was done because most of the people coming after him were adults when it happened. Andrea also said she never felt like a wife and she was married to a monster for 10 years.
Gary With Da Tea spoke about the “Braxton Family Values” show. For all the fans out there the show might not be returning because it’s currently under hiatus. Some of the family members would like a new contract and be able to make more money. Traci Braxton was the only one to show up to film.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Kym Whitley Says She & Mo’Nique Are Still Friends Despite Situation With Gerald Levert [WATCH]
- Gary’s Tea: Porsha Williams Is OUT! The New RHOA Cast Is Revealed + Kym Whitley Talks Marlon Wayans
- Video Shows NY Restaurant Deny Service To Family Claiming Religious Vaccine Exemptions
- Another Day, Another Remake: A Reimagining Of ‘The Bodyguard’ Is Underway At Warner Bros
- After Sabotaging Breonna Taylor Case, Daniel Cameron Wants Kentucky To Be ‘National Model For Search Warrants’
- Wendy Williams Hospitalized For Psychiatric Evaluation While Also Battling COVID
- T.I. & Tiny Avoid Sexual Assault Charges Due To Statute Of Limitations
- Hot Spot: Should Lil Mo Forgive Fat Joe For Calling Her A Dusty B**ch Who Lives In A Crackhouse?
- Gary’s Tea: Gabrielle Union Finally Opens Up About Dwyane Wade’s “Break Baby” [WATCH]
- New York State To Ban All Gasoline Operated Cars By 2035