You know the Internet is undefeated when they can make fun of a world renowned spiritual advisor like Bishop TD Jakes, and even he thinks it’s hilarious. A viral photo is making it’s rounds on social media of the Bishop giving a sermon, while rocking his best drip — which happens to look like something straight out of Quavo, Offset or Takeoff’s closet.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Folks have been going in on Bishop Jakes; even going as far as to flip bible versus in the name of the Culture:
And the Bishop responded with the best reply ever:
Could you imagine the adlibs on a Migos album featuring Prayvo? My lord.
- “Dear Black Brotha…” An Open Letter To Black Men In America
- Quarantine Meals: Pulled Pork Sliders With Carolina Gold Slaw Recipe [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Report: Derek Chauvin, Ex-Minneapolis Cop At Center Of George Floyd’s Death, Arrested
- Black Tony Is Babysitting And He’s Scared! [WATCH]
- Ro James Talks The Influence Of Gospel Music And His New Album ‘Mantic’ [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
Bishop T.D. Jakes Responds After Going Viral For Looking Like A Member Of Migos was originally published on globalgrind.com