You know the Internet is undefeated when they can make fun of a world renowned spiritual advisor like Bishop TD Jakes, and even he thinks it’s hilarious. A viral photo is making it’s rounds on social media of the Bishop giving a sermon, while rocking his best drip — which happens to look like something straight out of Quavo, Offset or Takeoff’s closet.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Folks have been going in on Bishop Jakes; even going as far as to flip bible versus in the name of the Culture:
And the Bishop responded with the best reply ever:
Could you imagine the adlibs on a Migos album featuring Prayvo? My lord.
- Chicago School Unveils Sports Complex Named After Michelle Obama
- Jay-Z To Reportedly Become Part Owner Of A NFL Team
- New Town Road: Lil Nas X Covers ‘Time’ Magazine
- Nipsey Hussle Tribute Exhibit At Atlanta’s Trap Music Museum Unveiled By T.I.
- Black Dads Greet Students On First Day Of School
Bishop T.D. Jakes Responds After Going Viral For Looking Like A Member Of Migos was originally published on globalgrind.com