“We’re The Campbells” began last week and fans were so excited to see Erica Campbell and her family. We watch Erica and Warryn Campbell pursue their careers, open a church and raise 3 wonderful kids. Sometimes in life though things don’t go always as planned.
On the upcoming episode Warryn is facing some health issues. He has to get surgery and Erica while she isn’t always scared about things is feeling different this time. She remains prayed up, strong and faithful that everything goes well for Warryn after the surgery.
In this episode we also see Warryn’s sister try to figure out what she’s doing with her career. Make sure you watch “We’re The Campbells” every Tuesday on TV One at 8pm/7c!
- State Of The Union Guests Highlight Black Americans Affected By Police Brutality
- Angela Simmons Shares Adorable Photo Dump Of Her And Boyfriend Yo Gotti After Of The Grammys
- Jonathan Majors Oozes Sexy On The Cover Of Ebony Magazine
- 101-Year-Old Former Montford Point Marine Receives Congressional Gold Medal
- “Maybe Its Me”: LeBron James Expresses Disappointment After Lakers Fail To Trade For Kyrie Irving
- Suspected White Supremacists Arrested For Alleged ‘Racially Motivated’ Plot To Attack Baltimore’s Power Grid, FBI Says
- Rickey Smiley Thanks Those Who Attended Brandon Smiley’s ‘Standing Ovation’ Memorial [WATCH]
- Gary’s Tea: Beyoncé Breaks Record For Most GRAMMY Wins In History [WATCH]
- Should The Monday After Super Bowl Be A National Holiday? [WATCH]
- Lizzo Credits Prince & Beyoncé During Grammy Speech
Erica Campbell Opens Up About Having To Be Strong During Warryn’s Medical Procedure [VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com