New Edition’s Ronnie DeVoe might be in the midst of turmoil with his group, but he’s definitely winning at life. Married to Blaque’s Shamari Frears DeVoe, the couple celebrated the birth of twin boys Roman and Ronald, in 2017. Since then, the adorable mini me’s have been taking over social media, with their proud parents showing them off at every opportunity.
That was the case this Father’s Day as DeVoe celebrated his first year as a dad. To do so, he shared some of the cutest pics ever of his sons.
View this post on Instagram
DADDY!! 👶🏽👶🏽 . . . To everyone that reached out to me on my first #FathersDay I say thank you from the bottom of my yah-mean! And, please forgive me for not answering my phone or returning text. I was caught up in the many moments including Roman taking his first 2 steps. YAH-MON!! Love y’all 2 Life…!
Ladies, we truly apologize for making your ovaries quiver. But we thank you, Ronnie and Shamari DeVoe for helping us remember there are still good things in the world.
- Coronavirus Updates: Vitamins You Should Take To Boost Your Immune System [WATCH]
- Gary’s Tea: Does Having A Baby Ruin A Relationship? And Kanye West Wants To Leave Hip Hop [VIDEO]
- Kierra Sheard Speaks on Lifetime Movie The Clark Sisters: The First Ladies of Gospel [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Porsha Williams Speaks On Her Current Relationship With Kenya Moore On Instagram Live
- Sen. Bernie Sanders Drops Out Of Presidential Race