Killer Mike is all about giving back to the community as well as fighting for justice. Even though school might be out in some areas, Killer Mike has a treat for the kids before they return to school in the fall. XXL reports that he will open his chain of Atlanta barbershops and allow students to get free-back-to-school haircuts.
Hair cuts will be given to children ages 5-17 by The S.W.A.G. Shop. Killer Mike wrote on Instagram, “Me and @shaybigga making sure we doing our part. Thank u to all our customers, staff and the community’s we serve!”
One of the first events will be held at the barbershop on Edgewood Avenue on Saturday, July 28th. Another event will take place on Roosevelt Highway on Saturday, August 4th. For more information on these events, click here and also view it on Killer Mike’s Instagram page.
- Barbara Streisand Responds To Backlash For Her Comments On Michael Jackson & His Accusers
- Watch: Beautiful ‘Last Black Man In San Francisco’ Trailer Tackles Gentrification With Tichina Arnold, Danny Glover & More
- #BlackGirlMagic: 16-Year-Old Accepted Into Five Law Schools
- She’s Back! ‘Claws’ Cutie Karrueche Confirms Her Return As A Bedazzled Eyepatch Rocking Virginia [VIDEO]
- Condolences: Megan Thee Stallion’s Mother, Holly Thomas, Passes Away
- Porsha Williams Gives Birth To Baby Girl! [PHOTOS]
- Cam Newton Says He Gave Up Sex As Part Of His Monthly Challenges To Be Better [VIDEO]
- “One on One” Creator, Notable Television Writer & Producer Eunetta T. Boone Dead At 63
- 5-Year-Old Boy Dies After Being Crushed By Table At Church [VIDEO]
- Wendy Williams Husband Kevin Hunter Releases Statement