Killer Mike is all about giving back to the community as well as fighting for justice. Even though school might be out in some areas, Killer Mike has a treat for the kids before they return to school in the fall. XXL reports that he will open his chain of Atlanta barbershops and allow students to get free-back-to-school haircuts.
Hair cuts will be given to children ages 5-17 by The S.W.A.G. Shop. Killer Mike wrote on Instagram, “Me and @shaybigga making sure we doing our part. Thank u to all our customers, staff and the community’s we serve!”
One of the first events will be held at the barbershop on Edgewood Avenue on Saturday, July 28th. Another event will take place on Roosevelt Highway on Saturday, August 4th. For more information on these events, click here and also view it on Killer Mike’s Instagram page.
- FBI Seizes Basquiat Paintings From Orlando Museum Over Authenticity Concerns
- Off-Duty Rhode Island Cop Caught On Video Attacking Black State Senate Candidate
- Ciara Serves In An All Black LITA By Ciara Look That We Love
- Black Ink Crew’s Ceaser Emanuel Says He Was Set Up, Under Investigation By Animal Services
- Videos Show Massive Crowds At South African Nightclub Where ’22 Teenagers’ Died
- NBA Star Pascal Siakam Donates Laptops To Underserved Youth In Toronto
- Ghanaian Designer Ruby Buah Brings Kua Designs To US In 5 City Pop-Up Tour
- Ashanti Shows Off Her Beach Body On Instagram And Gives Us Body Goals
- Lala Anthony Celebrates Her Birthday With A Stunning IG Photoshoot
- Philly Street Named After NBA Legend Rasheed Wallace