Lil Wayne is a freeman and has officially left Cash Money. He has been going through a lot with the label and Birdman because he wanted the money he was owed. Headkrack also mentioned that he wouldn’t release music with becoming a free agent.
Universal Records paid Lil Wayne $10 million even though he wanted $50 million. A new album from Lil Wayne may come out soon so fans get ready. Donald Glover should also be excited because his hit show “Atlanta, “ has been renewed for a 3rd season.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” Monday-Friday 6am ET.
- Da Brat Worried That Coming Out Would Cause Her Late Grandmother To Be Judged By Church Members
- Lauren London Is Already Educating Her Sons About How To Deal With Police [VIDEO]
- News You Can’t Use: Things Only Black Mamas Say [WATCH]
- Killer Mike Discusses Ways To Combat Systemic Racism [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Secret Recordings Capture Police Officers Framing & Beating Innocent Residents In Mount Vernon, NY
- Ahmaud Arbery’s Killers Called Him A “N*gger” After Murdering Him
- Virginia Governor To Announce Removal Of Robert E. Lee Statue In Richmond
- Gary’s Tea: Da Brat Shares Her Coming Out Story & Amanda Seales Unfollows A Co-Host [VIDEO]
- AMC Theatres Has Doubt It Can Stay In Business After COVID-19 Pandemic
- Rev. Al Sharpton Delivers Eulogy At George Floyd’s Memorial Service