Lil Wayne is a freeman and has officially left Cash Money. He has been going through a lot with the label and Birdman because he wanted the money he was owed. Headkrack also mentioned that he wouldn’t release music with becoming a free agent.
Universal Records paid Lil Wayne $10 million even though he wanted $50 million. A new album from Lil Wayne may come out soon so fans get ready. Donald Glover should also be excited because his hit show “Atlanta, “ has been renewed for a 3rd season.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” Monday-Friday 6am ET.
- Dr. Dre’s Wife Alleges Years of Abuse, “He Put A Gun To My Head Twice”
- Cardi B to Star in New Comedy Film Assisted Living
- Funkmaster Flex Claims Jay-Z Isn’t On IG Because He’s Sensitive [Video]
- Nike & Converse Slap Over 500 Websites & 600 Social Media Pages With Lawsuits For Bootleggin’ Their Sh*t
- [WATCH] Special Interview with Tom Joyner on Racism in Health Care
- Rock T’s HBCU Spotlight: Rick Ross, Albany State University [WATCH]
- Front Page News: Here’s Joe Biden’s Coronavirus Rescue Plan [WATCH]
- Cleveland Schools Employee Photographed At VP’s Chair During Capitol Riot Arrested
- Atlanta Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms Nominated To Be Vice Chair Of DNC
- Azealia Banks Denies Cooking Her Dead Cat In Typical Azealia Banks Fashion