Lil Wayne is a freeman and has officially left Cash Money. He has been going through a lot with the label and Birdman because he wanted the money he was owed. Headkrack also mentioned that he wouldn’t release music with becoming a free agent.
Universal Records paid Lil Wayne $10 million even though he wanted $50 million. A new album from Lil Wayne may come out soon so fans get ready. Donald Glover should also be excited because his hit show “Atlanta, “ has been renewed for a 3rd season.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” Monday-Friday 6am ET.
- Rickey Smiley & Eva Marcille Give Cellphone Etiquette [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Rickey Smiley’s Niece Launches Foundation Inspired By Abstinence [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Register To Win: Rickey Smiley Comedy Explosion
- Will Smith Makes Stand-Up Comedy Debut Opening Up For Dave Chappelle [PHOTO]
- J. Cole’s Dreamville Foundation Launches Hurricane Relief Fund
- J.R. Smith To Release Children’s Book With His Brother
- Prince Tackles Gun Violence In Posthumous “Mary Don’t You Weep” Video [NEW VIDEO]
- Beyonce’s Ex-Drummer Files Restraining Order Against The Singer Over “Extreme Witchcraft”
- Detroit Free Press Gives Kanye West Entirety of Front Page to Advertise New ‘Triple White Yeezy 350’ Sneaker Line
- Cardi B Shares Wedding Photo With Offset On 1 Year Anniversary [PHOTO]