Lil Wayne is a freeman and has officially left Cash Money. He has been going through a lot with the label and Birdman because he wanted the money he was owed. Headkrack also mentioned that he wouldn’t release music with becoming a free agent.
Universal Records paid Lil Wayne $10 million even though he wanted $50 million. A new album from Lil Wayne may come out soon so fans get ready. Donald Glover should also be excited because his hit show “Atlanta, “ has been renewed for a 3rd season.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” Monday-Friday 6am ET.
- George Zimmerman Sues Family Of Trayvon Martin, Book Publisher And Prosecutors For $100 Million
- Homophobic Dad Abandons Son On Side Of Road For ‘Watching Male Pornography,’ Cops Say
- No Limit Noodles: Master P Is Launching His Own Ramen Company
- Jay-Z’s Catalog Returns To Spotify On His 50th Birthday
- Offset Reminds The World That Hip-Hop Is Black Culture, Point Blank Period
- You Hate Lizzo’s Sexiness Because She’s Fat
- Issa Wrap: 12 Songs That Totally Epitomized The 2010s
- Behind The Scenes: Mary J. Blige Preps New Documentary About Her Life
- Watch Megan Thee Stallion & Phony Ppl Put On For The Hot Girls In Full Tiny Desk Fesk Concert
- High Times: Lil Wayne Enters Cannabis Industry With His Own Weed Brand