It’s no secret that y’all president isn’t the best speller or the most affectionate husband, but on Saturday (May 19) he showed his true colors when he tweeted about Melania, misspelling her name.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
He referred to her in a now-deleted tweet as “Melanie.”
“Great to have our incredible First Lady back home in the White House. Melane is feeling and doing really well. Thank you for all of your prayers and best wishes!” he wrote about the First Lady, who has been recovering from kidney surgery.
Obviously, folks on Twitter had a field day with this serious faux-pas.
Obama would never.
- Barbara Streisand Responds To Backlash For Her Comments On Michael Jackson & His Accusers
- Watch: Beautiful ‘Last Black Man In San Francisco’ Trailer Tackles Gentrification With Tichina Arnold, Danny Glover & More
- #BlackGirlMagic: 16-Year-Old Accepted Into Five Law Schools
- She’s Back! ‘Claws’ Cutie Karrueche Confirms Her Return As A Bedazzled Eyepatch Rocking Virginia [VIDEO]
- Condolences: Megan Thee Stallion’s Mother, Holly Thomas, Passes Away
#IfSlaveryWereAChoice Shows Kanye West Why He's Actually The Opposite Of A 'Free Thinker'
1.Source:Getty 1 of 12
2.Source: 2 of 12
3.Source: 3 of 12
4.Source: 4 of 12
5.Source: 5 of 12
6.Source: 6 of 12
7.Source: 7 of 12
8.Source: 8 of 12
9.Source: 9 of 12
10.Source: 10 of 12
11.Source: 11 of 12
12.Source: 12 of 12
Trump Messes Up His Own Wife’s Name By Referring To Her As “Melanie” was originally published on hellobeautiful.com