It’s no secret that y’all president isn’t the best speller or the most affectionate husband, but on Saturday (May 19) he showed his true colors when he tweeted about Melania, misspelling her name.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
He referred to her in a now-deleted tweet as “Melanie.”
“Great to have our incredible First Lady back home in the White House. Melane is feeling and doing really well. Thank you for all of your prayers and best wishes!” he wrote about the First Lady, who has been recovering from kidney surgery.
Obviously, folks on Twitter had a field day with this serious faux-pas.
Obama would never.
- Netflix Boots Top Executive Over N-Word Use
- Why Can’t Some Black Women Let Go Of R. Kelly? [VIDEO]
- XXXTentacion Laced His Family With New Cribs Before Murder
- Priest Slaps A Crying Baby [VIDEO]
- Man Considers Legal Action After Racist Manager Called Cops To Ban Him From Grocery Store
#IfSlaveryWereAChoice Shows Kanye West Why He's Actually The Opposite Of A 'Free Thinker'
1.Source:Getty 1 of 12
2.2 of 12
3.3 of 12
4.4 of 12
5.5 of 12
6.6 of 12
7.7 of 12
8.8 of 12
9.9 of 12
10.10 of 12
11.11 of 12
12.12 of 12
Trump Messes Up His Own Wife’s Name By Referring To Her As “Melanie” was originally published on hellobeautiful.com