Online dating has slowly become the norm, but this weird story proves people still need to take major precautions when hitting social networks or dating apps to find bae.
A woman in Arizona was arrested and charged after she allegedly sent 65,000 text messages (in a matter of months) to a man she met online. The woman, 31-year-old Jacqueline Ades, snuck into the man’s house and took a bath after one date back in 2017, ABCNews reports, and then more crazy occurred.
As the site explains, “The Paradise Valley Police Department reported that they had received four calls about Ades either going to the man’s house or his place of business between July 2017 and this month. The most extreme instance came this past April when the man called police saying he was out of the country but could see that she had entered his home via surveillance video. ‘When officers arrived, they found Ades in the residence taking a bath,’ the police news release states. On that occasion, a butcher knife was found in the front seat of her car, ABC 15 reported.”
It didn’t end there. Ades was reportedly taken into custody but after she was charged and released, continued the bizarre behavior. According to the site, she sent the man threatening texts like “Don’t ever try to leave me … I’ll kill you … I don’t wanna be a murderer” nonstop. She also claimed to be the man’s wife when confronted by police after acting irrationally at his place of business on May 4.
“She was taken into custody on May 8 and faces felony charges of stalking and threatening and intimidating, as well as a misdemeanor count of harassment” ABCNews states.
Moral of the story, kids? Online dating is still very dangerous. Also, was the guy ever going to change his phone number?
- Gary’s Tea: Stevie J Opens Up About His Sex Life With Faith, K. Michelle Fan Pulls Out Subpoena On Her & More
- 2 Chainz Calls Out Nike After New Sneaker Is Released
- Tragic Video Shows Little Girl Doing Her Hair For Cheerleading Competition Before Home Exploded [VIDEO]
- Wendy Williams To Return To Her Talk Show After Long Break
- Jussie Smollett Turns Himself In Over Disorderly Conduct Charge [PHOTO]
13 Celebrity Men Who've Been Accused Of Heinous Crimes But Are Still Idolized
1. Floyd Mayweather: The world boxing champion has a long history of domestic abuse. Over the years, Mayweather has been linked to seven physical assaults on five different women. After beating his kids' mother, the 37-year-old was sentenced to 87 days in prison but only spent two months behind bars.1 of 13
2. Charlie Sheen: His tiger blood hasn't stopped him from getting into trouble with the law. With his long history of repeatedly assaulting women, Charlie accidentally shot Kelly Preston in 1990, threatened to kill Denise Richards in 2006, and was arrested in 2010 for abusing his ex-wife Brooke Mueller on Christmas Day among other incidents.2 of 13
3. Bill Cosby: Since 2005, over a dozen women have alleged that Bill Cosby drugged and then sexually assaulted them. With the allegations getting media attention again, the first supermodel ever, Janice Dickinson, has also come forward to reveal the "Cosby Show" actor raped her in 1982.3 of 13
4. Michael Jackson: Throughout his career, the King of Pop was accused of molesting young boys several times. After he died, it was discovered that Michael spent over $35 million covering up the alleged molestation of 24 boys.4 of 13
5. Martin Lawrence: Leading man in one of the best comedy series ever, Martin's co-star Tisha Campbell left the show "Martin" in 1997, citing sexual harassment, sexual battery, verbal abuse, and threats from Martin. To make matters worse, Tisha recently revealed she was a victim of rape at just 3-years-old.5 of 13
6. Terry Richardson: The man on the other side of the lens has been labeled a sexual predator by more than a few women. Multiple models have claimed Richardson requested sexual favors during shoots, and the heinous accusations stretch all the way back to 2005.6 of 13
7. Joe Budden: Joe has supposedly beaten up so many of his girlfriends, it's become hard to keep track of it all. In perhaps what was one of the most brutal accusations made by an ex, Esther Baxter claimed Joe killed their unborn child after he sat on her, pulled her off a bed while pregnant, choked her, and more. Joe Budden admits the altercation happened, but swears by a different version.7 of 13
8. Woody Allen: The famed director reportedly sexually abused his 7-year-old adopted daughter Dylan Farrow. Allen refused to take a polygraph test administered by state police, and the young girl's claims were found to be consistent with the testimony of three adults who were around the same day the abuse happened.8 of 13
9. R. Kelly: The 47-year-old songwriter has a long history of dealing with underage girls. When he was 27, he married 15-year-old Aaliyah, he has been seen on video having sex with underage girls, and we all remember the lewd act he performed on a young girl, urinating into her mouth on tape.9 of 13
10. James Brown: James Brown has not only been arrested for armed robbery, in the early 2000s he was sued by a woman who claimed it was Brown's fault she suffered from Graves' disease, as he allegedly raped her at gunpoint in 1988.10 of 13
11. Kobe Bryant: The LA Laker was the center of a lot of negative attention in 2003, when a 19-year-old hotel employee accused the basketball player of raping her. Though Kobe admitted to having sex with her - and remember, he was married at the time - he denies it was rape.11 of 13
12. Sean Penn: The famed actor is not only known for his ability to meaningfully portray a character, he's also known for tying up ex-wife Madonna and beating her bloody. She escaped when she told her husband of the time she had to use the bathroom.12 of 13
13. Marv Albert: In 1997, the beloved Sportscaster plead guilty to sexual assault and battery of a longtime lover, who claimed that he repeatedly bit her and forced her to perform oral sex on him. She claimed she was only able to escape after ripping his toupee off of his head.13 of 13
Stalker Lady Sends Man 65,000 Texts In A Matter Of Months was originally published on globalgrind.com