In a candid interview with Howard Stern, Bardi discussed the so called beef with Onika which wasn’t really a beef at all. “I never was feuding with anybody. There was a misunderstanding; I didn’t want to ever talk about it in public because I felt like we going see each other again and we will talk about it. It’s always like little issues.”
Apparently, they finally saw each other at the recent Met Gala affair and got on the same page. “I spoke to her about it,” Cardi said, referring to Minaj. “I spoke to her at the Met Gala about it, and it’s just like, see? It’s just something that had to be talked about because it was an issue.”
She also went to confirm she is indeed having a girl and Offset will be naming the baby. “Yes. I’m having a girl” she revealed.
Now she can get to trying to help Offset find his chain.
- Burna Boy Reveals How Much He Paid for Toni Braxton Sample
- Fans Are Furious Because The Wendy Williams Show’s YouTube Channel Has Been Deleted
- Jemele Hill Opens Up About Getting An Abortion When She Was 26
- ‘The Wood’ Will Be Rebooted As A Showtime Comedy Series
- Akron: Jayland Walker Protests Lead to 50 Arrests, Fireworks Cancelled, City Under Curfew
Via The Cut
Cardi B Talks About Squashing Issues With Nicki Minaj [AUDIO] was originally published on hiphopwired.com