Ariana Grande and Mac Miller have split. You care.
We’re told Ariana and Mac quietly cut off their romantic relationship after their work schedules became too busy, but they’ve remained best friends since then … as always.
Our sources say the ex-couple love each other dearly and that will continue to be the case but, again … just as close friends.
Ariana publicly announced she and Mac were an item in September 2016, and he was there for her during and after the tragedy of the Manchester bombing.
Less than a month ago … Miller expressed his admiration for Grande on Twitter when she released her first new track since the bombing, “No Tears Left to Cry.”
In all seriousness, we wish them the best.
When’s Mac Miller going to drop some new music, though?
- Police Seek To Charge Mother In Death Of Little Black Girl Found In Duffel Bag
- The Children’s Museum of Indianapolis Removes Michael Jackson Artifacts
- Michael Jackson’s Daughter Paris Denies Suicide Attempt
- Kyle Massey of “That’s So Raven” Accused of Sending Nude Photos to 13-Year-Old In New Lawsuit
- Jess Hilarious Discusses How She’s Grown Personally During Her Rise To Fame [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]