After an intense investigation, by Twitter, actress Sanaa Lathan was deemed the allegedly “high” actress who dared to bite Beyoncé in the cheek at a party. The renowned actress denied being the culprit in a story first relayed by Tiffany Haddish.
Lathan covers the latest issue of Health magazine, so of course it came up. And she still denies being the reckless face chomper.
Reports Health mag:
Yeah, it blew up. And I think it’s the most absurd thing I’ve ever been involved with. Thank God I’ve been in this business for 20 years and have had so many rumors about me. They used to devastate me in my 20s, but in order to survive in this business, you just have to let it roll. I adore Beyoncé. I would never do anything malicious like that—to her, or to anyone. It’s so bizarre.
And there you have it.
However, nothing short of Beyoncé saying, “Yeah, Sanaa didn’t bite me,” will ever make this rumor go away.
- Michelle Obama Shares Star-Studded Workout Playlist
- Kanye West On His Battle With Alcohol: ‘Devil, You’re Not Going to Beat Me Today’
- ‘Power’ Recap: Tommy Sets Out On His Quest For Revenge, Gets Much Needed Clarity Instead
- Howard Thurman Helped Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.’s Non-Violent Philosophy
- Hi, Rihanna: Rihanna & Hassan Jameel End Three-Year Relationship
Photo: Kayt Jones for Health Magazine