G-Eazy has some explaining to do. The white rapper (we’re stressing this because you know damn well this would be a bigger story if he was Black) was arrested for assault and cocaine possession in Sweden.
Allegedly, G-Eazy got pinched after allegedly trying to fade security and getting caught with the yayo.
Sources familiar with the situation tell us the rapper was partying in a club after his show Wednesday in Stockholm and was acting belligerent. We’re told several security guards approached him, asking him to calm down, but G-Eazy started to throw punches … striking one guard in the face several times.
We’re told he was detained by police, who allegedly discovered cocaine in the rapper’s pocket.
Our sources say he was taken into custody on suspicion of assault, possession of narcotics and use of narcotics. We’re told he’s still in custody.
Several videos taken inside the club show G-Eazy partying with friends — including girlfriend Halsey and rapper Sean Kingston — and handing out shots.
Wait, he was partying with Sean Kingston? No wonder he caught an L.
Sorry, that was just too easy to pass up.
- Gary’s Tea: Chris Brown Said No Darkies At His Birthday Party, Allegedly Asks Dark Skin Woman To Leave
- NY Boy Spends $2,618 On Spongebob Popsicles Using Mom’s Amazon Account
- Mayweather, Jake Paul Meetup Erupts In Chaos At Miami Press Event
- Exclusive: DJ Cassidy Talks “Pass the Mic” Series Ahead of Special BET Mother’s Day Episode
- ‘Oppressive Policy’: Racial Justice Organizations Condemn Black Lives Matter Ban At Olympics
G-Eazy Arrested For Assault & Cocaine Possession In Sweden, Was Partying With Sean Kingston was originally published on hiphopwired.com