Amara La Negra since being on television and releasing music has been making a name for herself. During an interview she spoke about Cardi B and her sister, Hennessy Carolina didn’t like some things she said. Amara mentioned she never talked bad about Cardi and is always here to uplift her as well as other women.
She would love to work with Cardi because they’re both Dominican and Afro-Latina’s. Amara believes a lot of people just want to see controversy and that’s not what she’s about. She can’t want to show fans what she has in store.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
RELATED: Amara La Negra Tells What She Was Doing With Usher When They Were Spotted By The Paparazzi [EXCLUSIVE]
RELATED: LHHMIA Recap: Young Hollywood Makes Peace With Amara La Negra
RELATED: Cardi B Surprised Las Vegas Crowd During Migos Performance [PHOTOS]
- Jacky Oh, Mother Of DC Young Fly’s Children, Dies Following Plastic Surgery: Report
- Special K News You Can’t Use: Nicknames Gone Too Far [LISTEN]
- Shannon Sharpe Leaving Undisputed with Skip Bayless After Seven Years
- 1971: Bill Withers Releases His Debut Album ‘Just As I Am’ | Black Music Month
- Kim Cattrall Set to Appear In “Sex And The City” Spinoff For Season 2
- Country Singer Jimmie Allen to Sell Mansion Following Rape Lawsuit and Divorce
- Scottie Pippen Says Michael Jordan “Was A Horrible Player” [AUDIO]
- Erica Campbell To Visit Seven Lucky Churches On ‘The Feel Alright Tour’
- VIP Entrances & Increased Security: How USC is Preparing For Bronny James’ Arrival
- Kiki and Fat Tasha Call in While Bathing at the Car Wash [LISTEN]