Amara La Negra since being on television and releasing music has been making a name for herself. During an interview she spoke about Cardi B and her sister, Hennessy Carolina didn’t like some things she said. Amara mentioned she never talked bad about Cardi and is always here to uplift her as well as other women.
She would love to work with Cardi because they’re both Dominican and Afro-Latina’s. Amara believes a lot of people just want to see controversy and that’s not what she’s about. She can’t want to show fans what she has in store.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- What’s Trending: Don’t Pull My Black Card But I Have Never Seen This Black Movie [WATCH]
- Hot Spot: Boosie Badazz Calls For Netflix Boycott Because Of Jeffery Dahmer Series [WATCH]
- Issa Rae Teams Up With Delta Air Lines To Launch The ‘Runway Collection’
- Radio One Turns 42! A Timeline Of How Cathy Hughes Built A Black Empire
- Nothin’ But A Gameshow Baby: Snoop Dogg’s Hilarious Wheel of Fortune Appearance
- DeMar DeRozan Says Retirement Is The Only Thing That Will Make Him Happy
- KKK Photo: Florida Officials Challenge DeSantis As GOP Quietly Replaces Disgraced Commissioner
- Shaq Reveals He’s A “Serial Cheater” So He Refuses To Comment On Ime Udoka’s Scandal
- Gabrielle Union Gives Us Fall Preppy Vibes In Latest New York And Co. Fit
- Sanaa Lathan Praises Doja Cat: ‘I Think She Is The Real Deal’