Taraji P. Henson is doing the movie “What Men Want,” but her friend LaLa Anthony won’t be in it. Gary With Da Tea is reporting that she was recently cut from the film. LaLa will be replaced by Tamela Jones.
Regina King’s show, “Seven Seconds,” was cut by Netflix. It only lasted one season and fans are a bit upset. Also congratulations is in order for Nicki Minaj which will be on “Saturday Night Live,” on May 19th.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Taraji P. Henson Gets Her Star On Hollywood Walk Of Fame
- Coffee Is In Danger Of Becoming Extinct
- Cardi B Claps Back At Tomi Lahren’s ‘Genius Political Mind’ Comment
- MAGA Hat Wearing Teenagers Mock Native American Elder Nathan Phillips [VIDEO]
- Erykah Badu Gets Booed After Defending R. Kelly At Chicago Concert
- Chicago Cops Raid R. Kelly’s Studio, Singer Denies Living In Space
- Former Chicago Officer Jason Van Dyke Sentenced To More Than Six Years In Prison For Killing Laquan McDonald
- I Never, Ever Left My Niece Alone In The Studio: Sparkle Shares What Was Left Out Of “Surviving R. Kelly” [VIDEO]
- Hip-Hop Spot: Migos Almost Performed For The Super Bowl, Common Speaks Out About Travis Scott & More
- Gary’s Tea: Mariah Carey Sues Former Assistant For Allegedly Stealing, Trina Wants To Have A Baby & More