Orlando Brown has aligned himself once more with the struggle, this time leading this his capture by bounty hunters. Adding to the craziness of it all, Brown was found hiding in a friend’s closet in his underwear while bounty hunters forced their way into the home to get their man.
Orlando Brown was arrested for an outstanding warrant, but not by cops — by determined bounty hunters who busted into a man’s house and found the former “That’s So Raven” star hiding … in his underwear.
We’re told the crazy video footage — obtained by TMZ — is from a raid by Lucky the Bounty Hunter in Las Vegas around 6:30 AM Friday. It starts with Lucky and his team trying to enter, but getting pushback from the homeowner, who claims they have no legal right.
Lucky tells us he had legal paperwork and warrants so they were allowed to enter the home and look for Orlando … so they made it happen by force. After an intense search, they found Brown hiding in a bedroom closet in a t-shirt and boxers and made the arrest.
The outlet adds that Brown was wanted on an outstanding warrant in Torrance, California for allegedly striking his girlfriend.
On a serious note, let’s hope Brown gets himself together.
- Prank Call: Woman Hears From Two Men Messing With Her Man [EXCLUSIVE]
- Black Tony In Hiding From T.I., His Kids & Young Dro [EXCLUSIVE]
- Dorothy Brown Could Be The First Black Woman Mayor Of Chicago
- Why Was LaLa Anthony Fired From Taraji P. Henson Film? [EXCLUSIVE]
- Chadwick Boseman Set As Howard University’s 2018 Commencement Speaker
Celebrities On Instagram (4/7 - 4/13) [PHOTOS]
1. Niecy Nash1 of 15
2. Viviva A. Fox2 of 15
3. 50 Cent3 of 15
4. Egypt Sherrod4 of 15
5. Gabrielle Union-Wade5 of 15
6. T.I. & Chris Tucker6 of 15
7. Sherri Shepherd7 of 15
8. Tracy Morgan, Martin Lawerence & Jordan Peele8 of 15
9. Sheree Whitfield9 of 15
10. Serena Williams10 of 15
11. Jesse Williams11 of 15
12. Tamera Mowry12 of 15
13. Spike Lee13 of 15
14. Eve14 of 15
15. Jacque Reid15 of 15