Well it seems bad boy Nick Gordon is not going to face charges arising from an incident last month where he was accused of hitting his girlfriend, Laura Leal.
Even though Leal told cops at first that Gordon struck her on the right side of her cheek area several times, prosecutors say she later changed her story and “under oath denied being struck or touched against her will by” Gordon.
Prosecutors added this:
“With no independent witnesses to the incident, prosecutors do not have a good faith basis on which to proceed to trial.”
As was previously reported, Leal had been trying to assume responsibility for the fight that led to his arrest. She also wrote a letter to the judge begging him to drop a no-contact order between the two, but the judge took no action.
Gordon’s a lucky guy. Back in 2017, he escaped prosecution for domestic violence after allegedly beating up Leal. She later stopped cooperating with officials, and they were forced to drop the charges. And now she’s done it again.
- Did Jussie Smollett Stage His Own Attack?
- Dave Chappelle Personally Delivers Show Tickets To Couple Hit With Scam
- 50 Cent Tells Teairra Mari To Pay Up $30K, Gets Called Rat In Response
- Chicago Police Arrest 2 Black Men Suspected In Jussie Smollett Attack
- ‘Fortnite’ Lawsuits Looking Shaky: Copyright Office Says Nah To Alfonso Ribeiro Registering “Carlton Dance”
No Charges For Nick Gordon In Domestic Violence Allegation was originally published on blackamericaweb.com