Tami Roman‘s Bonnet Chronicles is now living on the music streaming service TIDAL.
Roman dropped the news on her both her Instagram accounts explaining how excited she was to have this opportunity and that it’s nothing her fans have ever seen before.
On it, she’ll be joined by actress Tiffany Black and comedians Ray Grady and Kenny Knox to help spill some ridiculous tea.
Now not a lot of people are too keen on TIDAL because the service cost an arm and a leg to have, however, Roman’s cleared all that telling fans that there’s a 90 day free trial. So that’s more than enough time to check out her content before fans get billed.
- Fans React To Porsha’s Juicy Spin-Off Series With Simon Guobadia
- Tiffany Haddish And Common Reportedly Call It Quits After A Year Of Dating
- Trey Songz Involved In Las Vegas Sexual Assault Investigation: Report
- Shaquille O’Neal Goes Ham Buying Reeboks While ‘Sneaker Shopping With Complex’
- Prime Video Hosting ‘Harlem Ever After’ Event In NYC To Celebrate Premiere Of New ‘Harlem’ Series
(Photo Credit: Guillermo Proano / PR Photos)
Tami Roman’s “Bonnet Chronicles” Is Streaming On TIDAL was originally published on blackamericaweb.com