No word if the Love & Basketball star has gone into witness protection as of yet, or has at least hired a bodyguard.
Reports Page Six:
Multiple sources confirm to Page Six that the face-chomping culprit was indeed actress Sanaa Lathan, even though she strongly denies it.
Numerous sources tell us that “Love & Basketball” star Lathan had been talking to Jay-Z at a D’Usse VIP party backstage after his gig in Los Angeles last December, but when Bey stepped in, Lathan playfully bit her on the chin.
Fellow actress Tiffany Haddish had started off the wild biting debate earlier this week by describing the scene to GQ, “There was this actress there that’s just, like, doing the mostest. She bit Beyoncé in the face.”
We told y’all her denial was hella suspect. No one says they didn’t bite the Queen and adds a “if I did.”
- John David Washington Explains Why He Used To Lie About Being Denzel Washington’s Son
- Daniel Kaluuya To Star As Fred Hampton In ‘Judas and the Black Messiah’
- Gary’s Tea: Lala Opens Up About Co-Parenting With Carmelo Anthony [WATCH]
- Black Tony Finally Explains Why He Never Comes To Work! [VIDEO]
- Oprah Erects 26 Billboards Around Louisville Calling For Justice For Breonna Taylor