No word if the Love & Basketball star has gone into witness protection as of yet, or has at least hired a bodyguard.
Reports Page Six:
Multiple sources confirm to Page Six that the face-chomping culprit was indeed actress Sanaa Lathan, even though she strongly denies it.
Numerous sources tell us that “Love & Basketball” star Lathan had been talking to Jay-Z at a D’Usse VIP party backstage after his gig in Los Angeles last December, but when Bey stepped in, Lathan playfully bit her on the chin.
Fellow actress Tiffany Haddish had started off the wild biting debate earlier this week by describing the scene to GQ, “There was this actress there that’s just, like, doing the mostest. She bit Beyoncé in the face.”
We told y’all her denial was hella suspect. No one says they didn’t bite the Queen and adds a “if I did.”
- Gary’s Tea: Tariq From ‘Power’ Has Received Over 300 Death Threats In Real Life [VIDEO]
- Unsung R&B Cruise Performer Teddy Riley Shares Fun Advice For People Aboard Ship [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Woman Arrested In Minneapolis Realtor Murder; Another Suspect Sought
- Speak Yo Truth! Keke Palmer Opens Up About Struggling With Adult Acne
- News You Can’t Use With Special K: What Do Politicians Have In Common With Gary With Da Tea? [VIDEO]