In the most recent episode of Real Housewives Of Atlanta, Sheree Whitfield couldn’t stop talking about her prison love Tyrone Gilliams and how he would be released in a few short months so that they can be together.
However, Radar Online reports the New York Federal courts have declined Gilliams’ request to be released early. In 2013, 51-year-old Gilliams’ was sentenced to 120 months in prison for securities and fraud charges in an attempt to steal $5 million from investors.
In 2016, he challenged his sentence only to be denied with the next consideration for release in January 2018. The documents filed by Gilliams’ states that he was not the one in charge of the fraud scheme, the government did not give over all evidence in the first place and that his counsel was no good.
He even asked to be released on bail, “during the pendency of federal habeas corpus proceedings.” However, U.S. District Judge Deborah A. Batts denied it on March 20 saying that there wasn’t any new evidence.
Whitfield will have to wait until November 14, 2022, to have Gilliams to herself. he’s being held at a prison in Yazoo City, Missouri which is about 6 hours away from where Whitfield is in Atlanta.
- “When We Don’t Vote Speech” From Rev. Dr. Howard-John Wesley Explains Why We Need To Vote [WATCH]
- What Did Kentucky AG Daniel Cameron Actually Present To The Breonna Taylor Grand Jury?
- LeBron James Vows To Continue The Fight For Black Women Following Breonna Taylor Injustice
- Talk Slow: Dapper Dan Details How Luxury Eventually Embraced Hip-Hop
- Cardi B Claims Her DMs Are Flooded Following Split From Offset–“I Could Date Any Man I Want”
(Source: Radar Online )
(Photo Credit: Paul Froggatt / PR Photos)
Why Sheree Whitfield Will Have To Wait Longer For Prison Love To Be Free was originally published on blackamericaweb.com