Whoopi Goldberg has just joined the cast of Tyler Perry’s The List starring Tika Sumpter and Tiffany Haddish. While promoting his new movie Acrimony, Tyler broke the news on a visit to The View.
According to The Hollywood Reporter, The List follows Danica played by Tika, who is forced to accept that she may be getting “catfished” by an online boyfriend whom she has never met, when her wild sister who is played by Tiffany Haddish gets released from prison and re-enters her life.
Tyler wrote and directed The List, the film which also stars Omari Hardwick is scheduled to be released November 2nd, 2018.
- 5 Ways To (Not) Celebrate The Fourth Of July
- FedEx Asks That Washington NFL Team Be Renamed, Name Under Review
- We Didn’t Ask For This: NFL To Play Black National Anthem Before Games In Week 1
- The NBA Season Might Be A Wash Due To COVID-19 Says Commissioner Adam Silver
- DJ Akademiks Suspended From Complex For Slandering Chrissy Teigen, Freddie Gibbs Approves
Whoopi Goldberg & Tiffany Haddish To Star In The Next Tyler Perry Movie was originally published on globalgrind.com