Whoopi Goldberg has just joined the cast of Tyler Perry’s The List starring Tika Sumpter and Tiffany Haddish. While promoting his new movie Acrimony, Tyler broke the news on a visit to The View.
According to The Hollywood Reporter, The List follows Danica played by Tika, who is forced to accept that she may be getting “catfished” by an online boyfriend whom she has never met, when her wild sister who is played by Tiffany Haddish gets released from prison and re-enters her life.
Tyler wrote and directed The List, the film which also stars Omari Hardwick is scheduled to be released November 2nd, 2018.
- Did Wendy Williams’ Estranged Husband, Kevin Hunter, Get Into A Fight With Their Son?
- Neighbor Calls Cops On Black Woman Because She Played Her Malcom X & Angela Davis Speeches Too Loud
- Monica Says “I Just Didn’t Expect To Be A 38-Year-Old Single Mom Of Three” Following Divorce
- Sherri Shepherd Reveals What Reversed Her Type 2 Diabetes Diagnosis
- Homeless Memphis Teen Named Valedictorian, Awarded $3 Million In Scholarships
Whoopi Goldberg & Tiffany Haddish To Star In The Next Tyler Perry Movie was originally published on globalgrind.com