Whoopi Goldberg has just joined the cast of Tyler Perry’s The List starring Tika Sumpter and Tiffany Haddish. While promoting his new movie Acrimony, Tyler broke the news on a visit to The View.
According to The Hollywood Reporter, The List follows Danica played by Tika, who is forced to accept that she may be getting “catfished” by an online boyfriend whom she has never met, when her wild sister who is played by Tiffany Haddish gets released from prison and re-enters her life.
Tyler wrote and directed The List, the film which also stars Omari Hardwick is scheduled to be released November 2nd, 2018.
- Nipsey’s Family Granted Custody Of 10-Year-Old Emani Asghedom
- Megan Thee Stallion Openly Grieves Her Mom In Touching Instagram Post
- Wale Praises Baby Mama And Comes For Anyone Dismissing His Current Girlfriend As Some ‘Model Chick’: “Thats A Special Human Being”
- Elijah Cummings Dead At Age 68
- Nicki Minaj’s Brother Faces Life In Prison After Judge Refuses To Overturn His Rape Conviction
Whoopi Goldberg & Tiffany Haddish To Star In The Next Tyler Perry Movie was originally published on globalgrind.com