There were a slew of answers stemming from certain women being completely content with their own last name, or similar answers that have a much deeper meaning to them personally. Then comes Chrissy Teigen to save the day.
She later elaborates saying she had planned all along to take his last name, but “never got around to it.”
She also doesn’t understand why other people care so much. Which she makes clear by talking to some guy named Chad.
There you have it. We can’t speak for anyone else on why they may not take their husband’s name after marriage, but as for Teigen, she’s not taking the last name “Stephens” when John himself doesn’t even wear it.
- Stores Recall Onions Due To Major Salmonella Outbreak
- This Year’s Stellars Gospel Music Awards Is Going Virtual! Details Inside…
- Big Bag: Dwayne Johnson Tops Forbes List Of Highest Paid Actors For Second Year In A Row
- Kanye West Met With Jared Kushner In Colorado, Has Secured 2% of Black Vote
- Keyshia Cole Confirms 2Pac Wanted To Leave Death Row Records [Video]
Why Chrissy Teigen Didn’t Take John Legend’s Last Name After They Got Married was originally published on globalgrind.com