Prince Harry believes in his relationship with Meghan Markle so much, he’s reportedly rejected the idea of having a prenuptial agreement ahead of their marriage.
A source allegedly told TheDailyMail, “He’s determined that his marriage will be a lasting one, so there’s no need for him to sign anything.”
Harry is following in the footsteps of his older brother William, who also refused to sign a prenup.
The royal couple plan on getting married in May. In case you missed it, invited guests include Obama, Elton John and no invite for our current commander in chief, Trump.
- Tiffany Haddish Arrested By Georgia Police, Faces DUI Charge
- Ne-Yo Explains Why YOU Should Watch The 2022 Urban One Honors On Monday, January 17 [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- It’s Breezy Season: Chris Brown Returns With Latest Single “Iffy” [WATCH]
- Boris Kodjoe Makes His Directorial Debut With Lifetime Film, “Safe Room” With Wife Nicole Ari Parker
- Gary’s Tea: John Legend Sells His Music Catalog & Did Simon Guobadia Forget His Son’s Birthday?!
Prince Harry Reportedly Refuses Prenup Ahead Of Marriage To Meghan Markle was originally published on hellobeautiful.com