Prince Harry believes in his relationship with Meghan Markle so much, he’s reportedly rejected the idea of having a prenuptial agreement ahead of their marriage.
A source allegedly told TheDailyMail, “He’s determined that his marriage will be a lasting one, so there’s no need for him to sign anything.”
Harry is following in the footsteps of his older brother William, who also refused to sign a prenup.
The royal couple plan on getting married in May. In case you missed it, invited guests include Obama, Elton John and no invite for our current commander in chief, Trump.
- Marvel Studio’s Announces Production Date For ‘Black Panther’ Sequel
- Boosie Badazz Says He Wasn’t Surprised Lil Wayne Backed Donald Trump
- Nicki Minaj Getting 6-Part Docuseries About Her Life On HBO Max
- Steve King’s Racist ‘Slave’ Attack On Kamala Harris Renews False Birther Conspiracy Theory
- Jeremih Transferred From ICU As COVID-19 Battle Improves
Prince Harry Reportedly Refuses Prenup Ahead Of Marriage To Meghan Markle was originally published on hellobeautiful.com