Trey Songz turned himself in this morning (March 19) to Los Angeles authorities to face a felony domestic violence charge. The R&B crooner maintains that he is innocent.
The singer turned himself in, with his attorney Shawn Holley, for the alleged incident involving a woman he was out with in L.A. last month during NBA All-Star weekend. He was booked at 6 AM, and released shortly after 8 AM. He posted a $50,000 bond.
Songz is accused of hitting Andrea Buera at a Hollywood Hills party. She claims he was upset because she was talking to another man.
Right around the time he surrendered, Songz tweeted, “I am being lied on and falsely accused for someone’s personal gain.”
Peep Songz’ Twitter message(s) below. Let’s get both sides of the story, ASAP, shall we?
- Oscar-Winning ‘Fame’ & ‘Flashdance… What A Feeling’ Singer Irene Cara Dead At 63
- Wendy Williams Appears To Be Healthy In First Appearance Since Rehab Stint
- Will Shanquella Robinson’s ‘Friend’ Be Extradited From U.S. To Mexico For Femicide Arrest Warrant?
- Cardi B Got Cozy In Chanel Over Thanksgiving
- Sabrina Elba Was Everything In This Miu Miu Dress