Ray J and his wife, Princess Love, have unwittingly revealed the gender of their baby.
There’s going to be another princess in the palace!
Ray J and Princess have kept pretty quiet about what they’re expecting, but TMZ.com reports that their registry has revealed that they will be welcoming a girl. Many of the items on their wish list at Petit Tresor are pretty and pink, so it’s easy to come to that conclusion.
A quick look at their baby registry shows that money is no object for their first born. Some of the gifts they’re asking for are pretty expensive with a cashmere baby basket running $2,800. Fortunately, they’ve also registered for gifts costing as (relatively) little as $25 and $200.
The proud parents to be are expected to unbox a bunch of gifts and celebrate the impending arrival as a source told TMZ that Ray J and Princess will be hosting a baby shower this weekend.
- Kelly Price Shares The Inspiration Behind Her Gospel Project + Details On American Soul [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Hot Spot: Should Black Panther Recast T’Challa To Continue His Legacy? [WATCH]
- Nina Parker Announces Her New Plus-Size Collection With Macy’s
- Nas Hits The Crypto Jackpot Thanks To Coinbase Investment, Celebrates Financial Win On Twitter
- ‘What Is Justice?’ Daunte Wright’s Family Demands Full ‘Accountability’ In Wake Of Kim Potter’s Arrest
Ray J & Princess Love Reveal The Gender Of Their First Child [PHOTOS] was originally published on hellobeautiful.com