“I think this is the first platform that I’ve had an opportunity to be 100 percent transparent. When you’re on television and in this case on live feeds 24/7 people get a sense of who’s authentic and who’s not. You get to see the true essence of a person and that’s really what I wanted for America — the country to see,” she said.
“Because most people just know me from the boardroom. And here they got to see me laugh, they got to see me hanging out with my fellow house guests, cooking, doing facials and nails with the girls.”
Omarosa went on to say that it was a dream to be involved in the show, because she was a huge fan.
“I knew that [viewers] would connect with me because one, I’m a huge Big Brother super fan. And I knew that they would appreciate that I love, love this show. But more importantly, I love the gameplay. And so fans of the show I knew would appreciate that I knew all the inner workings and that I was being true to the essence and spirit of Big Brother,” she said.
Omarosa gave a revealing interview to Stephen Colbert on Wednesday night.
As for her time on the show, in which she trashed people in Donald Trump’s administration, Omarosa said that every part of that was “genuine.”
So, what’s next for the reality TV superstar now that she’s no longer on lockdown inside the Big Brother house?
Omarosa is looking forward to spending time with her new husband, John Allen Newman.
“Right now only because I’ve been in the house for a month without sunshine and having no exposure to outside I’m looking to reconnect. Just really with my family,” she said. “I’m a newlywed. I was away from my husband for a month. And so I think I’m just going to spend as much time with my family and try to walk the beach and just enjoy life. Just normal life on the outside.”
The former WH aide served as Trump’s director of communications for the Office of Public Liaison before being fired December and was reportedly removed from the premises by Secret Service agents. While on “Celebrity Big Brother,” she said her experience working with the Trump administration was similar to slavin’ it up on a “plantation.”
- What’s Trending? Is Drake The New Michael Jackson?! [WATCH]
- Gary’s Tea: Guess Who’s Joining The New Cast of RHOA + More On AJ Johnson’s Death [WATCH]
- As A.J. Johnson’s GoFundMe Gets Meager Donations, His Widow Wonders ‘Where Is The Love?’
- New Peach In Town?! Olympian Sanya Richards-Ross Reportedly Joins #RHOA Season 14
- Iman Shumpert Steals The Show With His Debut ‘Dancing With The Stars’ Performance & Teyana Says He Better Win
- Tamika Mallory Slams Biden Administration For Border Patrol Whipping Haitian Migrants: ‘Y’all Are Responsible’
- Kanye West Drops $57 Million On New Crib In Malibu
- Jelani Day’s Mother Wants Her Son To Get The Same Attention As Gabby Petito
- Netflix Is Testing Its “Free Service” In Kenya, Only Available On Android Smartphones
- She Got Game: Malika Andrews Is The Host Of ESPN’s New Daily NBA Show
Behind the Scenes at The Willie Moore Jr. Show [PHOTOS]
1. The Manns
1 of 11
2. Willie Moore with Evelyn Lozada and her daughter
2 of 11
3. Mary Mary and Willie
3 of 11
4. No Malice and Willie
4 of 11
5. Willie and Jennifer Williams
5 of 11
6. William Mcdowell
6 of 11
7. The Hairstons
7 of 11
8. Dr. Ian Smith with Willie Moore Jr.
8 of 11
9. The Walls Group stopped by!
9 of 11
10. Willie Moore with the "Growing up Hip-Hop" cast
10 of 11
11. Willie Moore with the Ron Carter Academy
11 of 11
What’s Next For Omarosa After “Celebrity Big Brother” was originally published on blackamericaweb.com