The woman accusing Trey Songz of assault spoke out for the first time at a press conference in Los Angeles today (March 13). Andrea Buera was flanked by her attorney, Lisa Bloom, as she held back tears and shared how Trey allegedly hit her so hard she vomited from a concussion.
According to reports, Trey and Andrea were at a Hollywood Hills party when the singer allegedly struck her in the face repeatedly because she was talking to another man.
Buera, who claims she has known Songz for about 3 years, wants an apology from him. She also said witnesses watched the attack and did nothing. She wants them to come forward too.
According to Bloom, an investigator allegedly hired by Songz has been harassing Andrea’s family. They have not filed a civil suit but Bloom said it is possible.
Buera hired Bloom and went to court to get a restraining order against Trey. In her complaint, she accuses him of throwing two of her cell phones down a hill when she tried calling an Uber.
According to TMZ, she filed a police report and went to the hospital. Trey’s attorney, Shawn Holly, said there are witnesses who dispute Andrea’s account.
Cops are now investigating.
Lisa Bloom said in a tweet:
Trey Songz has been accused by a number of women, and men, of assaulting them and breaking their phones.
My client Andrea Buera is not the first. But we are determined that she will be the last.
He picked on the wrong woman this time.https://t.co/asmbafS44a
— Lisa Bloom (@LisaBloom) March 13, 2018
Watch Buera’s press conference below.
- Report: A Grand Jury is Being Seated Due to New R. Kelly Sex Tape and Allegations
- Superhero Guide To Black History Month: Andrew Gillum
- PoPo Got The Strap: NYPD Officer Told Cops To Shoot 50 Cent On Sight, Under Investigation
- Did Jussie Smollett Stage His Own Attack?
- Dave Chappelle Personally Delivers Show Tickets To Couple Hit With Scam
- 50 Cent Tells Teairra Mari To Pay Up $30K, Gets Called Rat In Response
- Chicago Police Arrest 2 Black Men Suspected In Jussie Smollett Attack
- QUIZ: Which ‘Love Jones’ Character Are You?
- ‘Fortnite’ Lawsuits Looking Shaky: Copyright Office Says Nah To Alfonso Ribeiro Registering “Carlton Dance”
- Baltimore County Judge Overturns Korryn Gaines $38 Million Settlement
Woman Says Trey Songz Beat Her While Others Watched [VIDEO] was originally published on blackamericaweb.com