Love and Hip-Hop New York Season 8 finally comes to a conclusion with the second part of the reunion special. Tonight’s episode starts with Snoop running up on Lames James R. Remember, he took shots at her sexuality, which could be a trigger. That is something that one might run up on someone for but in a twist of events, it turned out that Snoop was actually just bluffing. She pretended that she was going to run up on him but siiiiiike! She turned a messed up moment into something funny. Lames James R is still foul though.
Anais is a hot mess and will always be a hot mess. She even says that she is who she is and that’s what she’s always gonna be. She’s probably one of the least delusional people on the franchise.
And then, we get a surprise! There was archived footage of Mariahlynn and Safaree cupcaking in a hot tub! Yup. Remember when Mariahlynn told Dreamdoll that she was going to steal Safaree from her? Welp, she tried. They got steamy in the hot tub, but according to the guilty parties involved, it didn’t go beyond a kiss. Meanwhile, Dreamdoll couldn’t care less, she describes this as “Safaree being Safare” and JuJu claims that she couldn’t care less, but you can see in her face that she’s a little hurt. However, she also said this this is exactly why she can’t take Safaree seriously as a love interest.
And we had such high hopes for those two.
Finally, Bri clarifies the temper tantrum she threw when her verse wasn’t on the “Paradise”
remix. So, what had really happened was that Jaquae was doing the mixing. Jaquae said he never got Bri’s verse. Bri said she did send the verse so maybe it went to his spam box.
In hindsight, Bri realizes it was just miscommunication, but she thought she got played given that Kiyanne and Jaquae were a couple. Speaking of the latter, it seems like they’re still going hard in the paint. And that’s a wrap for season eight of Love and Hip-Hop New York.”
Hopefully, next season will be a little more interesting.
- LHHATL Recap: Kirk Frost Delivers Memo From Captain Obvious About That DNA Test
- Self-Driving Uber Car Kills Woman
- Tommie Lee On Why She’s Thought About Killing Her Exes [EXCLUSIVE]
- Wendy Williams Is Back, But Her Health Struggle Is Still Too Real [VIDEO]
- Boy Shoots & Kills Teen Sister Over A Video Game
- Rick Ross Returns To Performing After Health Scare [PHOTOS]
- The Trump Administration Will “Seek The Death Penalty” For Drug Dealers [VIDEO]
- Prank Call: Roy Wood Jr. Pisses Off Man About His Taxes [EXCLUSIVE]
- Ne-Yo Goes On Defensive Rant After His Call For Men To Be Faithful Backfires
- Mya Tells What Keeps Her Looking Young After 20 Years In The Game [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
The Life & Times Of Safaree Samuels [PHOTOS]
1. Herve Leger By MAX AZRIA – Backstage And Front Row – Spring 2014 Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week1 of 18
2. OK! Magazine’s Fall Fashion Week 2017 Event2 of 18
3. Safaree ‘Fur Coat Vol.1’ Listening Party3 of 18
4. Next Level Presented By AMP Energy, A Hip Hop Gaming Tournament4 of 18
5. Julianna Bass – Front Row – Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Fall 20155 of 18
6. Celebrity Sightings – Bauer-Griffin – 20126 of 18
7. Power 105.1 Powerhouse 20137 of 18
8. 2013 BET Awards – Backstage8 of 18
9. Next Level Presented By AMP Energy, A Hip Hop Gaming Tournament9 of 18
10. Nicki Minaj Celebrates Her Birthday At TAO Nightclub10 of 18
11. Celebrity Sightings In Los Angeles – August 18, 201611 of 18
12. Next Level Presented By AMP Energy, A Hip Hop Gaming Tournament12 of 18
13. Lookhu Hosts VIP Screening Of Exclusive Series ‘Raydemption’13 of 18
14. Nicki Minaj Album Release Party At Liv Nightclub14 of 18
15. Premiere Of TV One’s ‘When Love Kills’ – Arrivals15 of 18
16. Tarralyn Ramsey Pre-BET Experience Performance And Party At The Record Parlour16 of 18
17. Celebrity Sightings in Los Angeles – May 6, 201617 of 18
18. Blac Chyna Birthday Celebration And Unveiling Of Her ‘Chymoji’ Emoji Collection18 of 18