The normally secretive couple gushed about the day they met and how they knew they had found their person.
“How could I not know?” Daly told ET.
“Great heart, great person, love at first sight.”
Moore echoed her new husband’s sentiments, saying, “I knew the first day. I remember calling Cynthia [Bailey] from the show, and was like, ‘I just met my husband.’ It was that kind of chemistry.”
The pair also laughed off rumors and
Real Housewife shade that their whirlwind marriage was fake.
“Honestly, I just laugh at it,” Daly said. “I know I’m real, and she knows I’m real and that’s all that matters.”
Moore credits her partner for bringing a sense of peace to her life.
“When you finally are at peace with yourself and you find someone who centers you and who loves you unconditionally and they just bring out the best in you, you want to be a better person for them. And I feel like I want to be a better person for not only myself but for my husband. I think we bring out the best in each other.”
Okay love birds! Let the Black love continue to flourish.
- Atlanta Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms Tests Positive for COVID-19
- Front Page News: The Fourth Of July Brought Gun Violence Across The Country [WATCH]
- What Is Blackout Day? Here’s What You Need To Know
- Black Tony Scammed People Out Of Rickey Smiley Cruise Tickets! [WATCH]
- Lizzo Claps Back At Homeowner Who Kicked Her Out Of Vacation Rental Early
- 8-Year-Old Secoriea Turner Fatally Shot Near Location Of Rayshard Brooks’ Death
- Uber Launches “No Mask, No Ride” Campaign Due To Rising COVID-19 Numbers
- Christopher Columbus Statue Recovered From Baltimore’s Harbor
- Phaedra Parks Explains Why She’s Celibate With Her Current Boyfriend Medina
- Cardi B Hops On Tik Tok Trend Showing Love To Offset Using Rasheeda’s “Marry Me” [WATCH]
SOURCE: Entertainment Tonight
Kenya Moore’s Husband Marc Daly Reveals It Was Love At First Sight was originally published on hellobeautiful.com