The normally secretive couple gushed about the day they met and how they knew they had found their person.
“How could I not know?” Daly told ET.
“Great heart, great person, love at first sight.”
Moore echoed her new husband’s sentiments, saying, “I knew the first day. I remember calling Cynthia [Bailey] from the show, and was like, ‘I just met my husband.’ It was that kind of chemistry.”
The pair also laughed off rumors and
Real Housewife shade that their whirlwind marriage was fake.
“Honestly, I just laugh at it,” Daly said. “I know I’m real, and she knows I’m real and that’s all that matters.”
Moore credits her partner for bringing a sense of peace to her life.
“When you finally are at peace with yourself and you find someone who centers you and who loves you unconditionally and they just bring out the best in you, you want to be a better person for them. And I feel like I want to be a better person for not only myself but for my husband. I think we bring out the best in each other.”
Okay love birds! Let the Black love continue to flourish.
- MCU Casting Director Reveals Chadwick Boseman, Lupita Nyong’o Initially Auditioned For Other Roles
- Akon Says Kanye West Running For President Would Be ‘Great For The Culture’
- Idris Elba Joins Cast of JAY-Z Produced All-Black Western, ‘The Harder They Fall’
- Arizona Police Officer Who Arrested 15-Year-Old With No Limbs Has Placed On Leave
- She Get It From Her Mama: Ming Lee Simmons Shoots For CR Fashion Book And Looks Just Like Kimora
- The Gospel According To Ye: On Sunday Service At Lakewood And What’s Next
- Jay-Z Allegedly Disappointed in Colin Kaepernick’s Handling of NFL Workout
- Colin Kaepernick Sends His Workout Tapes From His Workout To All 32 NFL Teams
- Here’s Naomi Campbell’s First Shoot With A Black Photographer In Over 33 Years
- Flawless! Beyoncé Looked Like A Billion Bucks Before Hubby’s Gala Event
SOURCE: Entertainment Tonight
Kenya Moore’s Husband Marc Daly Reveals It Was Love At First Sight was originally published on hellobeautiful.com