Omarosa is still on Celebrity Big Brother and talking about her year-long stint at the White House whenever possible. While talking to her housemates, she said, “I’m thinking of writing a tell-all sometime. He’s going to come after me with everything he has. Like, I’m going up against a kazillionaire. So I’ll probably end up in court for the next … but I have to tell my truth. I’m tired of being muted.” Reportedly, Omarosa wanted $10 million for her tell-all, but no publishers were biting.
The reality star continued, “I have been so loyal to the point where people are like looking at me like something is wrong. She then added, “Ooh, freedom, I’ve been emancipated. I feel like I just got freed off of a plantation.”
Girl please, slaves on plantations were there by no choice of their own. Omarosa was a willing participant, she enthusiastically joined the Trump administration and even said people would “bow down” to him. Using a false analogy like slavery is completely illogical, as if she went in the hands of Trump blindly. She knew what she was doing, got fired and now she is trying to continue her ridiculous career. Furthermore, Omarosa was paid, via taxpayers, $179,700 for her White House gig. In case she didn’t know, slaves made no money for their backbreaking labor.
Watch the foolishness below:
- George Zimmerman Sues Family Of Trayvon Martin, Book Publisher And Prosecutors For $100 Million
- Homophobic Dad Abandons Son On Side Of Road For ‘Watching Male Pornography,’ Cops Say
- No Limit Noodles: Master P Is Launching His Own Ramen Company
- Jay-Z’s Catalog Returns To Spotify On His 50th Birthday
- Offset Reminds The World That Hip-Hop Is Black Culture, Point Blank Period
- You Hate Lizzo’s Sexiness Because She’s Fat
- Issa Wrap: 12 Songs That Totally Epitomized The 2010s
- Behind The Scenes: Mary J. Blige Preps New Documentary About Her Life
- Watch Megan Thee Stallion & Phony Ppl Put On For The Hot Girls In Full Tiny Desk Fesk Concert
- High Times: Lil Wayne Enters Cannabis Industry With His Own Weed Brand
Omarosa Compares Willfully Working At The White House To Slavery [VIDEO] was originally published on newsone.com