Ms. Pat was hanging out in the morning show studio, and she had a lot to say in regards to recent legal troubles in the rap community. A rapper out of Chicago, named G Herbo, was arrested over the weekend, held on $25,000 bond.
Where G Herbo messed up, however, according to Ms. Pat, was in his inability to make bond. She explains why he should have been able to make bond. Check out this exclusive video to hear more from this Hip-Hop Spot on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Old Spice Teams With NFL Stars To Launch Decade Long Initiative To Increase High School Graduation Rates
- People Think Biden Threw Obama Under The Bus On Immigration During Final Presidential Debate
- Black Tony Says He’s Leaving The Rickey Smiley Morning Show! [WATCH]
- Amber Rose Blasts Op Kanye West, Calls Him A “Narcissist” & “Bully”
- Attorney Ben Crump Addresses Former Officer Derek Chauvin’s Third-Degree Murder Charge Being Dropped [WATCH]
- Jailed White Domestic Terrorist Plotted Joe Biden Assassination
- Busta Rhymes Challenges T.I. To Verzuz, Clifford Loquaciosly Declines The Smoke & Jeezy Chimes In [Video]
- Cops Kill Unarmed Black Teen Car Passenger In Suburban Chicago Shooting
- Rick Ross Drops A Milli For 87 Acres of Land Outside Atlanta
- Nicki Minaj Drops A Preview Of Her Newborn Son