Blac Chyna was once a stripper turned reality star, but now she is in the baby stroller business. There is a lot of money in this next venture and she is ready to take home all the coins. According to TMZ, Blac Chyna will be promoting the stroller brand Momiie.
It will launch in April and sources say she is the brand ambassador. Blac Chyna currently has 14 million followers on Instagram, which means if she posts about it a lot of eyes will see the promotions. Sources say that if she wants to help build this brand she must follow certain rules.
Momiie has made a social media plan for the star. As the company grows and makes money Blac Chyna will receive more. She will have her hands in designing some strollers and although they haven’t given her money upfront she is ready to work hard.
- Meet Shuwanza Goff, The Black Woman Who Will Help Advance Biden’s Agenda On Capitol Hill
- Everyone Is Counting On Black Women Again To Go The Distance In Georgia’s Senate Runoff Race
- Megan Thee Stallion Reveals She Is Texting Buddies With The Carters
- Violent History Of Florida Deputy Who Fatally Shot Black Teens Prompts Concerns As Families Of Victims Await Answers
- GRAMMYs 2021: Full List Of Gospel Nominees
- Burt’s Bees Issues An Apology After Offensive Holiday Ad Features A Fatherless Black Family
- Future Hendrix: A Series Of Our Favorite Future Memes
- It’s A Wrap: Alana Mayo Files For Divorce From Lena Waithe
- Beyonce Leads 2021 Grammy Nominations, Roddy Ricch Follows
- Gary’s Tea: Is LeToya Luckett Hinting At Divorce? [WATCH]