Blac Chyna was once a stripper turned reality star, but now she is in the baby stroller business. There is a lot of money in this next venture and she is ready to take home all the coins. According to TMZ, Blac Chyna will be promoting the stroller brand Momiie.
It will launch in April and sources say she is the brand ambassador. Blac Chyna currently has 14 million followers on Instagram, which means if she posts about it a lot of eyes will see the promotions. Sources say that if she wants to help build this brand she must follow certain rules.
Momiie has made a social media plan for the star. As the company grows and makes money Blac Chyna will receive more. She will have her hands in designing some strollers and although they haven’t given her money upfront she is ready to work hard.
- Hot Spot: Nicki Minaj Drops New Music & Teyana Taylor Comes Back To Reality TV [WATCH]
- Jail Phone Records Reveal Ahmaud Arbery’s Accused Murderer Suggested Killing Him Was A ‘Good Deed’
- J. Cole Talks About His Fistfight With Puff Daddy On New Album
- Powerhouse Couple Russell Wilson and Ciara Ink First-Look Deal With Amazon Studios
- Hummer Explodes After Driver Tries To Hoard Gas [PHOTOS]
- ‘The Game’ Is Getting A Reboot With Wendy Raquel Robinson & More
- No Masks, Just Vibes: The CDC Announced Masks Are No Longer Required & Social Media Reacts
- Stacey Abrams Novel ‘While Justice Sleeps’ Will Get A Television Adaptation
- ‘Handmaid’s Tale’ Star Samira Wiley Welcomes Baby Girl With Wife Lauren Morelli
- H.E.R. Shares Her Biggest Influences, Winning An Oscar, & Upcoming Acting Opportunities [WATCH]