Blac Chyna’s assistant Lorena ‘Patty’ Hernandez has been hospitalized after suffering a hemorrhage. The mother of three is now in a coma, and a GoFundMe has been set up to help with her medical expenses.
Rob donated $10K with Tyga pledging $5K towards the fund.
According to Chyna’s rep, Chyna has “been keeping [Hernandez’s] children at her house just to help out, this has actually been going on since before Christmas. It’s really heartbreaking and everybody is trying to help out as much as possible right now especially Chyna.”
Hernandez’s sister-in-law said that claim is not true, and Chyna only played a part in setting up the GoFundMe.
More than $30K has been raised on her behalf since Thursday.
- 17 Tweets That Pretty Much Sum Up The 2018 BET Awards
- 2018 BET Awards [PHOTOS]
- Nipsey Hussle Delivered A Victory SLAP To Somebody At The BET Awards [VIDEO]
- Tisha Campbell-Martin Claims Estranged Husband Hid Money During Marriage
- Gary With Da Tea Talks About The Time He Was Fired From A Radio Station [EXCLUSIVE]
- Protesters Demand Answers After Minneapolis Police Officers Killed A Fleeing Man
- Nas Calls For The Electric Chair For Cop Who Murdered Antwon Rose
- National Guardsman Cayln McLemore Found Dead
- Woman Calls Police On Black Child For Selling Water
- Cam’ron Honors Son’s Mother, Buys Her A Range Rover [PHOTOS]
SOURCE: DAILY MAIL