Blac Chyna’s assistant Lorena ‘Patty’ Hernandez has been hospitalized after suffering a hemorrhage. The mother of three is now in a coma, and a GoFundMe has been set up to help with her medical expenses.
Rob donated $10K with Tyga pledging $5K towards the fund.
According to Chyna’s rep, Chyna has “been keeping [Hernandez’s] children at her house just to help out, this has actually been going on since before Christmas. It’s really heartbreaking and everybody is trying to help out as much as possible right now especially Chyna.”
Hernandez’s sister-in-law said that claim is not true, and Chyna only played a part in setting up the GoFundMe.
More than $30K has been raised on her behalf since Thursday.
- Chance The Rapper & Dwayne Wade Team Up For “Shot In The Dark” Documentary
- Serena Williams Hosts Surprise “Black Panther” Screening For Black Girls
- Quavo Wins NBA All-Star Celebrity Game MVP
- Praise Break: Koryn Hawthorne “Won’t He Do It” [EXCLUSIVE]
- Omarosa Had The Most Peculiar Reaction When Asked If She Had Sex With Donald Trump [VIDEO]
- 9 Saturday Morning Cartoons You Probably Forgot About
- Jury Awards $37 Million To Family Of Korryn Gaines For Shooting Her And Her Son
- Viola Davis Opens Up About Growing Up In Extreme Poverty [VIDEO]
- Warren Ballentine Explains Why Terrorism Is Built Into America’s DNA [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Wanda Sykes Calls Out Omarosa As A Black History Fail [VIDEO]
Keeping Up With The Foolery Between Rob Kardashian & Blac Chyna
1. T.I.Source:Instagram 1 of 4
2. Rico LoveSource:Instagram 2 of 4
3.Source:Instagram 3 of 4
4.Source:Instagram 4 of 4
SOURCE: DAILY MAIL