Blac Chyna’s assistant Lorena ‘Patty’ Hernandez has been hospitalized after suffering a hemorrhage. The mother of three is now in a coma, and a GoFundMe has been set up to help with her medical expenses.
Rob donated $10K with Tyga pledging $5K towards the fund.
According to Chyna’s rep, Chyna has “been keeping [Hernandez’s] children at her house just to help out, this has actually been going on since before Christmas. It’s really heartbreaking and everybody is trying to help out as much as possible right now especially Chyna.”
Hernandez’s sister-in-law said that claim is not true, and Chyna only played a part in setting up the GoFundMe.
More than $30K has been raised on her behalf since Thursday.
- Made For TV?: Kim Kardashian Reportedly Saving Divorce Details For Final Season of KUWTK
- DaniLeigh Is Trending For Her New Light-Skinned Anthem And Fans Are UPSET
- Keyshia Cole And Ashanti Give New Meaning To The Term ‘Fashionable Late’
- Get It Right: ‘Vogue’ Republishing Kamala Harris Issue With New Cover After Backlash
- GG Townson Explains The Pressure Of Playing In The Salt-N-Pepa Biopic [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Front Page News: Here’s What Joe And Kamala Are Doing On Their First Day In Office [WATCH]
- Rare Air Jordan 1’s Got Shine During The Inauguration [Photos]
- Kamala Harris Delivers First Speech As Madam Vice President
- Wild Thoughts: Fat Joe Partners With DJ Khaled For Joint OnlyFans Account
- Reversing Course: Joe Biden Signs Executive Actions Dissolving Trump’s Racist Policies
SOURCE: DAILY MAIL