We haven’t see a dragging like this since Steve Harvey‘s Olivia Pope outfit for New Year’s Eve. In case you missed it, Fergie sang “The Star-Spangled Banner” for the NBA All-Star game and it was painful. Like, seriously painful.
Listen for yourself:
Even the basketball players couldn’t control their reactions to Fergie.
Well, Twitter is currently dragging Miss Fergie and it’s hilarious.
That was not Fergalicious. But, considering the awful times we are in with our current POTUS, Fergie’s rendition is symbolic of the status of our country — a hot, steamy, off-key mess. However — just to end on a positive note — she looked damn good!
- GRAPHIC: Tyre Nichols “Inhumane” Body Cam Footage Released
- Virginia Library Pays Nikole Hannah-Jones More Than $35K For ‘The 1619 Project’ Speech, And Some Are Unhappy
- Michole Briana White: Where You Know The Actress Who Plays Lucille Flenory On ‘BMF’ From
- Anika Kai Shows Us How To Upgrade Our French Manicure In Her Latest Tutorial
- Ben Crump Compares Tyre Nichols’ Footage To Rodney King: ‘Those Officers Did Not Extend Any Humanity’ [WATCH]
- Reginae Carter Oozes Style Goals On The Gram Yet Again
- Here’s Why Gas Prices Are Continuing To Rise In Maryland
- Members Of A Dangerous Alaskan White Supremacist Gang Get Sentenced To Life In Prison
- Ma$e Honored With Proclamation And His Own Day In Harlem
- Lauren London Wears A Cute Little Black Dress To ‘The Night Show’
Fergie Gets Dragged To A Star-Spangled Hell For Her Rendition Of The National Anthem [VIDEO] was originally published on newsone.com